Report Back From Comic-Con

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2004, 11:31:03 PM

Author
Report Back From Comic-Con (Read 17,291 times)

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well at least this guy was pretty honest with his report about AVP yeah.  I just wish we all really knew how long the movie is going to be now.  I have an idea if any knows someone who works at a theater should ask about AVP time for august.  I would ask someone at my local theater, but I don't know anyone there just an idea. GO AVP    ;D  

_-={ Predator }=-_

_-={ Predator }=-_

yeah at least he was honset but at least theres an avp movie i always wished there was after i played the game r u a girl predgirl?lol i didnt mean to offend u if i did

Melmac

Melmac

Many people(including myself) wanted a R-rated movie with two of greatest Sci-fi franchises in movie history.  Well it's not going to happen.  Either way, it's still will be great to see them both back on the big screen.     :)  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

It's great that AvP was brought up on the Daily Show, and without even being the butt of a joke either!  It seemed that his statement got some cheers from the audience that weren't just a result of an applaud sign.

Nope, the one with the piercings belongs to the Elder.

Melmac

Melmac

It seems eveybody's favorite Pred is SCAR.  Well I'm can't wait to see what CELTIC can do.   8)  

Predgirl

Predgirl

To Predator yes I'm a girl and probably the only girl who comes on this cool site.  No you didn't offend me.  I probably the only girl so far who is into this kind of stuff than girly stuff.  I rather see an Alien or Predator movie any day than some girly movie.  I need some kick a$$ action of suspense.  So I'm more of a tomboy than some girl that watches soap opreas everyday.  At least I get to see the big battle of the century of the bada$$es on the big screen. So yes I'm a girl.

Baseman

Baseman

My bad, I didn't know if that was Elder or Scar.  But Celtic did kick some ass.  SO did the alien.  Crazy. HEy...where is Broken Tusk?  (ya don't think he is in the movie)

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

well at least we can finally see alot of hardcore action violence between the aliens and the predators. wished we could see hardcore violence against the humans in the movie but at least we finally can see the alien and predator battling each other to the death. i still think AVP should been R or NC-17 but fox the shitheads wants to target a younger audience and i put all the blame on fox and also on paul anderson for not taking up for the fans if he was a true alien and predator fan. but i am going to see the movie and if i love AVP i am gonna see it 2 more times. i am a huge fan of both the alien and predator movies and i'm sure this movie would do good for all of us alien and predator fans on this cool site.    8)     :)     ;D     8)     :)  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Hey guys,  Inspirational AVP story:  I just got done hiking MT. Timpanogous, the third highest mountain in Utah.  I left 11:00 yeasterday night, and got home at noon today. a very hard hike, at an elevation of 11,000 ft.  but at the summit is a little metal shack, full of grafitti.  most of the grifitti was people's names and the date they climbed the mountain.  there was a signature book in the little metal shack with a pen, so I wrote my name, the date, and the AVP symbol (I wrote it big) then I even ecthed it into the rock up there.  I came home with about 5 blisters, sore legs, a bad rash near my crotch, but I was worth knowing that each time I look at that mountain, which overlooks the city that I live in, I will think of my hard hike and AVP,  *sob* *sob*  The Mountain I climbed: http://scenicutah.com/timpanogos/timpanogos0077.php  anyway, it is good to be back in civilization and I am also glad to hear that there will be plenty of alien and predator gore, I think this movie will be better then AR, and Predator 2, but I dont think it will beat the others, but it will still be great, and a new begining for a new franchise. I have no doubt there will be a sequal, I mean loads of people saw it at comic con, on comingsoon.net, AVP was the most visited movie page, and on yahoo movies, AVP was the most anticipated release of August with %53 of the votes, second was collateral with %19 of the votes.  this movie will rock!!! I cannot wait!!! only 2 WEEKS LEFT!!!!!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Hey AamJZ, congrats on the climb!  It must have been quite an experience.     8)  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

thanks, yep it was pretty tough, by the way, that pic of timp there is the back of the mountain, the side i climed up, The city I live in is on the other side.

How Ironic, considering this is the theater I am seeing AVP in.  http://carmike.com/showtimes/dsp_showtimesdetail.aspx?theatrenumber=07895 8  that mounatin is the front side of timp

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Not bad.  It's a beautiful area.  Hopefully the weather was kind to you, because I can't imagine doing that if it wasn't.  Congrats again.

HellAlien

HellAlien

Well they traded the ketchup for the mustard and the relish. Guess its not so bad. I think.  Anyway this report is very interesting. Even tho the script seems bit shaky, it will be fun. Its a shame that they did it for the teens. And its some kiddy stuff to see relish and mustard all over the place.  Im sure that we will c some VERY bad crittics on this. But it will do alot of $$ anyway.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Yeah, the critics are going to be brutal, but you know what?  I've been dying to see the Queen in action since Resurrection.  I was so disappointed at how useless she was to its story, and how she didn't do anything.  After reading the book I'm getting so excited about *really* seeing a Queen in action, especially in a way that's even more intense than she was in Aliens.  Two weeks to go!  Well, two and a day     :D  

HellAlien

HellAlien

Hey adamjz, great man. congrats. You could ask a pred to help ya heal ya bruises. Eheh, with the health kit they have, they could easily heal that rash of yours.   ;) 

I hear ya on that one man. The queen is gonna own this movie. SHE will be the star, not that poor human of lex, eheh,. Finaly some queen action after 18 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Man did we disurv that queen ya think ??!!!!!!!!!! ahahaha. I love my mother, NA mean my queen. lol i know.  This is gettin pretty exciting. 2 weeks now !!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed