Giga.de AvPR Featurette

Started by Darkness, Dec 18, 2007, 08:34:37 PM

Author
Giga.de AvPR Featurette (Read 24,243 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

How curious that Eastern Europe sites seems to be first in line for a lot of exclusives about this.

Daytripper1

Daytripper1

movie_godzilla do you know what channel its going to be on??   ???  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Just got done seen this AvPR Featurette i saw alot of cool scenes from AVPR that i never seen befor and it looks like AVPR will have a kick ass music Video  man i want to see AVPR so bad

Sulaco

Sulaco

I can't take the wait!!! I'm rigging a bomb to my head!!!

JediYautja

JediYautja

Great...Now can we have the video in English, please?    ;D  

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

what channel is it going to air on? An i can't download it is to slow! An somebody upload it on youtube soon! ok And let me know when the english versoin of the special will come out!!

movie_godzilla

movie_godzilla

Ok so they didnt show that Movie. They showed some nice long Clips which are most extendet cuts from most Trailershots including a pretty sweet clip from the Sewer Fight including all the shots you know, but more!!! I know this Channel for long, its not big but the only Game Channel in germany for almost 10 years now. I cant believe they got such an exclusiv like this, all the clips where in german too.  So keep your eyes open on the Web!!!! ....and post it   ;D  

movie_godzilla

movie_godzilla

@daytripper  They actually got IP TV! im sorry i didn't post this earlyer but i was off!!  www.giga.de/live

One and only cleaner_WOLF

That's friggin tight   ;D  

arnold23

arnold23

im not watching this crap, that is what the movie is for...and it comes out in one week!!!

wolf

wolf

dang son of a gun mother crackers kill of wolf well they should burn this is almost as bad as Jessica Alba getting pregnant.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Cool ^_^ i like it... but... er... what does it say i understud Aliens vs predator 2. XDD jjjajaja... im joking. jajaj

The G-man

The G-man

the file no longer exists....   :-X  

Interfa

Interfa

I can`t download! *cry*

Norwegian_Plague

Norwegian_Plague

WHYYYY!!!!   :-[  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed