NECA's AvP Requiem Predalien Figure Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 10:00:29 PM

Author
NECA's AvP Requiem Predalien Figure Images (Read 11,214 times)

benpredator

benpredator

Awsome, i am from Holland, but i love AvP    ;D  

AVP freak

AVP freak

NICE

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

looks well kl

roguepl

roguepl

zen

zen

Dont much care for the first pic,dont like the last one,but overall Chet looks awesome!!!   ;D  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!   ;D     ;D  .

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Looks Great ! gotta have it  in my collection !   ;D  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Yeh I agree with a few ppl here...the figure's look cool apart from the dreds.  (roguepl - funny pic dude..lol)  Rock On!

predatordragon

predatordragon

:D   I am just looking forward when hot toys does wolf    ;D  

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!   ;D     ;D  

AVPNutter

AVPNutter

Can't wait for this movie, the anticipation is killing me. Even though I love seeing bits of the movie I think they have shown us too much of the movie already. The Predalien teeth are the same as the human based alien and not as the predators teeth should be. WHY??? Predators teeth look nothing like a humans. Dave Dormans design got the teeth bang on. Anyone agree?

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

now that picture looks so fu.... cool!!! awesome... thats great. i hope it goes more likethat in the movie.

Zero .T

Zero .T

8)     :o   I have been waiting for this figure for 2 whole months!!!! It has good detail, an the sculpting is spectackluar indeed.   ;D  

Ty

Ty

:o     :o     :o   Wow.

SuperMassive

SuperMassive

Nice one! I would buy it for sure    ;D  

Zero .T

Zero .T

;D   I think I know of a website that has this figure for sale.The price starts at only $34.99.(The tax is $9.25) It also comes with a Alien Drone figure also. Just wanted to fill all you guys/girls in on what I know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed