MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 11:49:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures (Read 18,352 times)

Sn@kE

Sn@kE

THIS IS ****ING AWSOME!!!! I was drooling when i saw the trailer. I think Paul nailed this one. This might be his big break. KEEP IT UP! btw for those people who complains about the fx, screw u   >:D   . they look fantastic, both the creatures look as good, if not better than the orininal.

Variable

Variable

From what I seen it looks good. I dont want to post my opinion cause I dont want to start a whole thing hear. When is the final trailer coming out on line? I want to see it again.

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

When is the damn thin on Apple!!!!!!!!!???   >:D  

warren

warren

i dont hink stan winston is apart of the movie. I think it is just Tom Wodruff Jr. and Alex Gills. They did the last 2 alien movie.  Stan would have made them alot cooler. I still think its going to be a geat movie.

warren

warren

im a true fan and i am just glad the movie has been made. its ging to be the best fight in cinema history.

?

?

I CAN SEE BOTH THEM FIGHTING BUT 1 GOT TO WIN AND I DONT KNOW WHO

warren

warren

i disagree. theres a world full of predators (avp books) and worlds full of aliens.    but like all or most movies there is a sequel. my bet they come out equel but im always for the predators first

wwo

wwo

anderson is doing a great job

JustAnotherAlien

JustAnotherAlien

The aliens cant possibly win, even though I'm hoping for them to. If they do, they simply take over the planet. That cant happen, because if it did, the alien movies that take place in the future wouldn't happen. Predators will kill a lot of aliens, and a lot of aliens will kill some predators. Whoever wins, we the audience wins ultimately because it looks great.

erwintito

erwintito

that is great bout the predator are jost to fu**ing dom the aliens will kill the preds i know its in my blood all preds most die for there mains of killing. the aliens kill faster then the preds and they can see the preds even if the preds are in steath mode i know i have the game.   8)  

erwintito

erwintito

the aliens have a great queen that can have millions of eggs and fighter. Do you think that the preds will win no way!.Predator only have up to 50 preds in there ship bout the aliens have 100 even 1000 of aliens. the aliens will rule thats there true power you will see hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah go aliens kill the preds and the human for your queen!!!   ;D  

warren

warren

i think that the aliens will win this round but there is no way they can rule the earth. 1. in alien they were going to earth to give the iron ore they had in there ship. 2.in aliens they were in the tower close to earth meaning that there where people living there ad in the end they were going home to earth.

warren

warren

like every saga there is a sequel and i think that the predators will win in the 2nd movie. If this movie comes out as a tie

JustAnotherAlien

JustAnotherAlien

Something has to win. And whatever happens, I can GARUNTEE YOU that the winner won't be the humans, they will be the food for the winner.  And something has to kill the Aliens. You cant have them running around Antarctica! Think of the poor PENGUINS! Just imagine it: alien/penguin hybrids!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

JustAnotherAlien

JustAnotherAlien

Something has to win. And whatever happens, I can GARUNTEE YOU that the winner won't be the humans, they will be the food for the winner.  And something has to kill the Aliens. You cant have them running around Antarctica! Think of the poor PENGUINS! Just imagine it: alien/penguin hybrids!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed