Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 172,574 times)

EIVEO

Probably the only demo I've played numerous times, can't wait for the marine campaign & skirmish mode. In my opinion the pulse rifles shape is a bit off but other than that the game looks spot on.. Does anybody know the official release date for the UK? I've seen both the 19th of February & the 26th... which is it?     

spacebug

Are there female marine skins for multiplayer?

Sylizar

Would it be possible to make a DLC gameplay mode similar to VIP, in this case, it would be a team of Marines or Predators vs. a team of Aliens with a player controlled Queen? Of course, the maps would have to be larger, and possibly gametype specific, but it would pretty cool.

armonster95

2 questions

1. predalien is it a skin or possible dlc soon please if the latter

2. will the hunter edition be available in canada

darthmaul1

Will the hunter edition be availible in canada? and will the predator be slowed down slightly so he can't catch a running alien.

Serial

Will there be a mute button to turn mic voices off?

Xenomorphine

Having people thanking a games developer for participating in a forum I help moderate is slightly weird, when they've got the same name as me... :D

Quote from: spacebug on Feb 11, 2010, 03:22:49 AM

Someone already mentioned they've seen one. Possibly more than one.

Euqrilius

Hi, I have a question regarding the multiplayer part of the game and the future DLC. I have heard and looked into your original work for the first games and how you had the modes Evac and Overrun which are not available in the new version.

QUESTION: I was just wondering if you will consider releasing these modes or other multiplayer modes in future DLC?

I know that you used the time to polish what you guys made and I was just wondering if you would use any or your post-dated release time to add these modes or possibly even addition Single Player story?

Thanks for considering my question.
Euqrilius

Spectre

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 11, 2010, 04:32:37 AM
Having people thanking a games developer for participating in a forum I help moderate is slightly weird, when they've got the same name as me... :D

Quote from: spacebug on Feb 11, 2010, 03:22:49 AM

Someone already mentioned they've seen one. Possibly more than one.

only one female skin is what I heard...

Xenoligiost

welcome to avpgalaxy first off.
second, is ther a way to disable the aliens from atoumaticly crawling on walls? im used to the first to games wher eyou hold shift or whatever you set as the hot key, i find it much simplier to decide to crawl on the wall.\ when i want to not when i run next to it and i just pop onto the wall

ILikePredatorStufflol

ILikePredatorStufflol

Hello!
yea i got a question ahh is there gonna be any avatar awards like  a facehugger or plasma caster i think the plasma caster could be sweat if it fired and ur avatar was lyk Wooo! lol and if the smartgun would sound like the Aliens one it would be beterrr one sound atm isnt realy alien like sounding ish

Sexy Poot

This is cool. I too would like to know if it is possible to just hold down a button to wall crawl. Having it on AUTO makes things ALOT harder than they have to be. So my question is "Is there any way to turn AUTO wall crawl off" or "is there a possibility that there can be an update o do so?" Thanks.

Valheru

I think like a few people have said, the auto wall crawl is annoying...I saw theres an option to enable auto transition, maybe have an option to turn off auto wall crawl....gives the player a bit more freedom in how much control they want in the game.

Cheers!

Valheru

affinity

will the full version have NO RESPAWNS option for Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Multiplayer modes?    And if not can it be added in a future patch?

I pressed triangle at the species select screen and there was a list of options you can tweak (well of course you can't change them in the demo. 

But there doesn't seem to be a No Respawns/survival option for those who want all players to have 1 life in the deathmatch/team deathmatch. )   Is Rebellion already committed to providing that option for hardcore ultimate AVP survival and team survival fans out there?   1 life does encourage more caution, stealth, and teamwork than respawn based matches do.   I know some matches likeInfestation work better with respawns.  But Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch can provide two more modes just by simply having a no respawns option or # of Lives select option.

windebieste

"SDK/Source Code... I think it was said in some interview looong ago that such things
were not possible but you might think about it again later on... Anything changed ??

Is it... Certain, Propable, Possible, Doubtfull or Extremely unlikely that we get those  ??
" -AJL.

I'm with AJL on this one and while I know this isn't directly related to gameplay, the modding community has been influential on extending the longevity of past 'AvP' titles.  So, will we ever see the release of the the SDK for this game?  ...or should we - as modders - just forget about it and move on?

I know how long it takes to create custom content for a game so I really would like to see the tools  released earlier rather than later.

I'm not the only modder interested in investing significant amounts of time and energy to create custom content for the game but at least some concrete information either 'yay' or 'nay' has to come forth at some time in the near future.

So please, are we gonna get the SDK or not???

Thanks for coming online to answer our questions.  I am sure everybody appreciates your time and effort.

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed