Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 211,727 times)

Kimarhi

Disney saw the error of their ways and went back to Blomkamp. 

Immortan Jonesy

Ridley is so busy with his other 100 projects that he might never come back to finish the prequel trilogy.  :'(

So don't worry, Noah's series is safe and Blomkamp's movie will remain safe in the unmade-movies zone where no one can harm it.

Edit - But seriously, I want a conclusion.  :'(

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Trash Queen on Oct 11, 2021, 11:38:22 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Oct 01, 2021, 03:57:42 PM
Watch in a few months we'll find out Riddlez tanked the project  :laugh:

Pls no

searchyourfeelings.gif

seattle24

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/ridley-scott-interview-last-duel-b1936054.html%3famp

" He refuses point blank to tell me anything about Gladiator 2 – "No! No!" he cries– but he's more vocal about the Alien franchise, which he resurrected with 2012's origin story Prometheus. "I never showed an alien in it" – it still made $404 million at the box office – "and the studio ... said, 'See, it didn't do so well!' Really?" He returned with 2017's Alien: Covenant, "put the aliens back in there", and the film made much less: $240m worldwide. "When you've got a marvellous beast, it does wear out and you have to actually think again."

" The franchise is now being rebooted as a TV series by Noah Hawley (who successfully turned Fargo into a long-running show). Wherever they go, whatever they do, "It'll never be as good as the first one," he grins. "That's what I'll say."

Doesn't sound like he's involved with the TV series to me....

Plus someone tell him Aliens is better.

Kradan

Better than what ?

seattle24

Evanus

Well, I've pretty much given up on the third prequel. Shame.

Kradan

Quote from: seattle24 on Oct 12, 2021, 09:33:26 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Oct 12, 2021, 09:28:00 AM
Better than what ?

Independence Day.

Ridley said that ID is better than Aliens ? Because if he did I'm calling bullshit

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah Ridley isn't going to get another chance at this point. Best we can hope is that the TV series wraps up David's story.

Considering Ridley's comments since the release of Covenant, it's probably a good thing.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: seattle24 on Oct 12, 2021, 08:52:06 AM
"The franchise is now being rebooted as a TV series by Noah Hawley (who successfully turned Fargo into a long-running show). Wherever they go, whatever they do, "It'll never be as good as the first one," he grins. "That's what I'll say."

What an endorsement for the show...  :laugh:

QuoteDoesn't sound like he's involved with the TV series to me....

Yeah, sometimes granted 'Executive Producer" credits are flimsy in regards to representing actual contribution.

Plus Ridley heard Noah likes "Chappie", so....

QuotePlus someone tell him Aliens is better.

Nightmare Asylum

That's about the most Ridley pull quote I can imagine.

Immortan Jonesy

Ridley: "Alien 1, I'll say was, by far the best. What followed was Jim's. That was okay. The other two were kind of adequate"

Nightmare Asylum

He isn't wrong - Alien is the best. 8)

BlueMarsalis79

And with that my desire to see a final prequel's completely gone.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 12, 2021, 02:31:29 PM
Ridley: "Alien 1, I'll say was, by far the best. What followed was Jim's. That was okay. The other two were kind of adequate"

https://i.ibb.co/8r0HG9w/5q54vo.jpg

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed