ace3g

ace3g

One of his Young Rock counterparts gets cast as Young Black Adam

https://twitter.com/ComicBook_Movie/status/1387870398621134852

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Photos from The Rock's IG page

QuoteWanted to show you guys this cool shot of our enormous sound stages and massive production efforts and scale.
Zoom in and take a look 👀
We're hitting our midway point stride and our A-Team production crew continue to showcase why they're the best in our industry.

This is one inspiring production to be on.

Post covid and back to work.

The hierarchy of power in the DC UNIVERSE is about to change.

QuoteLate night training 🕛🔥
Big week for #BlackAdam shooting my "champion" scenes with my shirt off and showing my body.

Been working extremely hard dieting, training and conditioning unlike any other role of my entire career.

Manipulating water, sodium, cardio but also having to push and pull real iron to have dense, dry, detailed muscle.
It's a real science that takes months and months to dial it all in with my strength & conditioning coach @daverienzi who keeps a very watchful eye, constantly fine tuning our strategy daily.

As many of you know, the intense (and exciting) comic mythology of Teth Adam - he becomes the immortal "champion" by the Gods.
Blessed with the powers of Superman and dangerous magic from the wizards.

Then his rage turns his soul dark, forever becoming Black Adam⚡️

Big week, grateful for the grind & support - here we go🤞🏾

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteVerified
Minutes away from shooting a very cool cutting edge scene for our movie, BLACK ADAM⚡️

My skilled make up artist, Bjoern Rehbein is applying tiny white tracking dots to very specific areas of my body (legs included) so our Visual Effects team track and compute my muscle fibers intensely activating and moving while BLACK ADAM is raging to seek & destroy his enemies.

This is the final week of production and the hard work with my training, diet and conditioning has been relentless - hardest of my career because I've had to maintain this physical look for months and had to peak in my final week - but our collective goal is to raise the bar with BLACK ADAM.

To deliver the antihero you've been waiting for and you deserve.

Final week of production.

The hierarchy of power in the DC UNIVERSE is about to change.

Do not go gentle...

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteRage.

In our final week of shooting BLACK ADAM⚡️ our director, Jaume Collet Serra designed very cutting edge, intricate, bad ass and cool shots.

This advanced robot arm called a BOLT is the fastest in the world with a high speed PHANTOM camera that shoots me at an insane 960 frames per second (normally movies are shot at 24 frames per second).

If you know the comic mythology of BLACK ADAM, then you know/
His rage comes from pain.
His pain comes from the loss of his wife and children.
He is now the most unstoppable force in the DC Universe or ANY endgame universe⚡️

A real privilege and honor for me to bring the antihero, Black Adam to life with cutting edge technology — and partnering with my director Jaume Collet-Serra and our Director of Photography, Lawrence Sher and their hungry and brilliant team of filmmakers and storytellers.

Do not go gentle...

QuoteOn set.
BLACK ADAM⚡️

This image of Black Adam from behind gives you a tactile sense of the absolute massive scale and size of our movie.

You also see a little of the intricate and beautiful textured detail of Black Adam's body suit.
(this is not your typical DC or Marvel padded muscle suit)

And finally you get a glimpse of the enormous and appropriate destruction.

As we all know, superheroes have a code of justice and don't kill the bad guys.

But, Black Adam does.

The hierarchy of power in the DC UNIVERSE is changing.

Antihero.
Man in black.
Protector of his people.

ace3g

ace3g

Filming has wrapped

ace3g

ace3g

Quick glimpse of footage from DC Fandome

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/1449422941142196224

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed