Could have been better. (2/5)
60 (13.1%)
Didn't like it. (1/5)
32 (7%)
Hated it! (0/5)
30 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 456

Author
Alien Covenant Fan Reviews (Read 276,135 times)

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

A.I. psychosexual madness creating the Alien from raw shoggoth material is not a "shit" idea in the least. It's totally consistent with Giger. He painted the future. It's a matter of execution going forward.

Drops mic.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

As long as they include these juicy lips, I'm totally on board with the psychosexual robotic future.

MaineXeno

MaineXeno

To this day I will never understand people who say the Alien prequels "ruined" the Lovecraftian elements of the Alien

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 01, 2022, 03:54:39 PMAs long as they include these juicy lips, I'm totally on board with the psychosexual robotic future.

https://i.ibb.co/SJJGnQL/oe-Yguz-W3c-Fdus5gmawq-G3-UId-L9-Levb.jpg

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: MaineXeno on Sep 01, 2022, 07:22:11 PMTo this day I will never understand people who say the Alien prequels "ruined" the Lovecraftian elements of the Alien
Depends on what you mean by lovecraftian - the term's been memefied to death so there's not one single meaning for it

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I thought this movie was alright, but gets boring near the end. I was disappointed that Shaw's journey ended, and that David was the creator of the Xenomorphs.

Maybe a 7/10? I haven't seen it since opening weekend however, I do need to rewatch it.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

I think Ridley should finish his trilogy, if only for closure and because cliffhangers suck lol but I do think after that, the origins of the Aliens should rebooted.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Cruentus on Nov 25, 2022, 07:11:16 PMI think Ridley should finish his trilogy, if only for closure and because cliffhangers suck lol but I do think after that, the origins of the Aliens should rebooted.

They can reboot it all they want just gimme that f**king third prequel GODDAMIT !!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

+ One on the "Let Ridley make his third prequel" train.

Do whatever you want after that. I'm excited for new visions - Alvarez's, Hawley's, and any others in the future - but I really wish that we could have seen Ridley's vision for the prequels (ever changing though it may be) through to its ending.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I would want another prequel, but with Damon back as the writer (or at least have the new writer focus more on the Engineers).

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: thexenomorph on Nov 26, 2022, 07:53:01 PMI would want another prequel, but with Damon back as the writer (or at least have the new writer focus more on the Engineers).

That's genuinely the first time I've heard anyone wanting Lindelof back in franchise. I can sympathize with desire for more Engineers tho

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah he objectively took a dump all over Spaihts' promising script.

ralfy

ralfy

They should try to cut down on development time and budget: maybe a mini-series style (with a few episodes), virtual sets like Mandalorian, no A-listers, and released to streaming just to get it over with. But at least work harder on the writing, as that's not a very expensive resource but the most important.

aliens13

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed