"That’s in process" - Ridley on Next Alien Prequel

Started by Stolen, Sep 02, 2020, 07:24:59 PM

Author
"That’s in process" - Ridley on Next Alien Prequel (Read 66,204 times)

Kradan

:o Where did you find that beauty ?

Local Trouble

NoStyleDutch

:-*
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 21, 2022, 03:19:31 PM
It's an unpopular opinion, but the return of Ripley 8 is probably the only way I'd want to see Sigourney Weaver return to Alien at this point. Do something really gross and f**ked up (and horny) with the character.

Let's throw in time travel (why not). And Ripley 8 f**ks David. They have children, SOMEHOW,  that are the first engineers.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 21, 2022, 04:21:36 PM
And Ripley 8 f**ks David. They have children, SOMEHOW

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

This franchise badly needs Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blade) to get back to what it was before.  :-*

Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 21, 2022, 03:05:45 PM
I thought it would be interesting if they combined an Alien 5 with Ripley 8 and the covenant sequel.

Vague idea, I once started writing a fan screenplay but stopped:
Ripley 8, over taken by memories from the original Ripley, decides go to where she believes is the Alien homeworld, she ends up finding a very old David there. 

Even though I'm not crazy about David creating them, figure we could kill two birds with one stone.

That's ridiculously better than David being the Space Jockey.  :o

NoStyleDutch

Lol thank you! And I think david is too good of a character, and Michael fassbender is too good of an actor, to waste!

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah, he is one of the best characters in the Alien series.

Local Trouble

I hate him.  I just can't get past him creating the alien and I hate the character for it.  I hate him more than Fifield and I don't even want to see Fassbender's face anymore.

I know it's irrational, but there you go.  David is basically the skull to me now. >:(

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

David being the Space Jockey is old news. David is now Big Chap, and it is his skull you can see in the Alien's head in that first film.

Immortan Jonesy

I can't wait to see Hicks' reaction to such idea. 🤭

Nukiemorph

David uses Plagiarus Praepotens to mutate into a ribbed queen with human lips, and he lays the eggs on the derelict.

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 22, 2022, 01:59:12 AM
I hate him.  I just can't get past him creating the alien and I hate the character for it.  I hate him more than Fifield and I don't even want to see Fassbender's face anymore.

I know it's irrational, but there you go.  David is basically the skull to me now. >:(

Feel your anger, let the hate flow through you !

NoStyleDutch

David  has actually been in control of every Alien in the original movies  through his creator connection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed