NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,030 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd buy Johner, then Call, then maybe Elgyn, and I'm not really interested in the others. Vriess might be neat but the only way to do him right is to give him the chair, and that would triple his price because of the volume of plastic needed to do it right.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm never really keen on NECA's human figures. The likeness isn't quite there for me - or the QC on the likeness/paint.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2021, 08:40:30 AM
I'm never really keen on NECA's human figures. The likeness isn't quite there for me - or the QC on the likeness/paint.
Depends on the human. I liked their Ripley figures for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th movies, I like David although he isn't quite right, I like their Back to the Future 1955 Doc Brown figure, their Sin City figures were great, Vasquez, Burke, and Hudson are all great. Their Arnold figures (Commando, Predator, Terminator) have all been great. The newer Pinhead figure is fantastic.

They've had some misses though. Ash looks like Phil Collins for some reason, their Hicks never looked right to me, Amanda Ripley doesn't quite look like she does in the game (but she *does* look a little like Sigourney Weaver, which the game version didn't), MacReady from 'The Thing' isn't quite right

What I'm saying is that NECA human figures are a land of contrasts.

Sol

Sol

I just want a Flying Queen Alien.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

NECA has teased a new Alien figure we'll probably see tomorrow for Facehugger Friday.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Kind of looks like the tail of Kenner's swarm alien...

Kradan

Kradan

Looks like Runner's tail to me

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's similar, but without going and getting mine out of storage I'm pretty sure it's a different sculpt.

Sol

Sol

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 21, 2022, 05:35:20 AM
NECA has teased a new Alien figure we'll probably see tomorrow for Facehugger Friday.

Very exciting. Can't wait to see what it is.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Just for reference purposes.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 28, 2022, 11:01:20 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZSfS_9qnOG/
wasn't this supposed to be out this month? I was hoping for somthing new. Il probly get this since instill have my original but I don't think I'll bother with the panther. I have always loved the black and red but thd original had a silver dome and parasite.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Passing on the Night Cougar, still definitely getting the Panther.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm actually gonna do the opposite and skip panther in favor of night cougar. I like the darker pattern more

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Damn guys so I managed to snag a Scorpion Alien and Rhino Alien V1 that somehow sat unsold all this time at a Target. Now I want the whole Neca Kenner line of aliens (still not sure if I want the humans yet). I see that a few EBay places have the Queen Facehugger and Snake Alien for sale at almost MSRP, but they're from China. Do you guys think they're fake/knock-offs. And I can't find the Gorilla or Mantis Aliens anywhere for a decent price. Here's any other Target's/local comic shops near me might have them. Anyone else know where I might find them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed