Started by 1979Ash, Jan 21, 2019, 06:51:03 AM

Author
Alien Day 2019 (Read 32,126 times)

1979Ash

1979Ash

What's everyone doing for ALIEN DAY?!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got it booked off the day job so I'll no doubt have the quadrilogy on while I attempt to catch everything coming out/being announced.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just looked and Alien Day is a Friday this year, depending on my workload I might have to see about taking the day off.

Last year I think I watched Alien Covenant? I'm not sure which one I'll watch this year, maybe one of the AvP movies.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I'm hoping I'll be around for Alien Day. :P I'll probably draw some stuff and post it on Twitter. Goof around with some internet friends.

Spoiler
Cry over the fact that I can't really get anything yet.
[close]

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Might have a pint and some bangers and mash lol

1979Ash

1979Ash

Does anyone know if there will be a theatrical re-release of Alien?

Huggs

Huggs

Working, most likely.

The Old One

The Old One

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To be fair, that's not for Alien Day though, that's a little earlier.

Glad it's happening, though!  ;D

1979Ash

1979Ash

Fun there's a special screening at Glasgow Film Festival. Anyone in that part of the world going to that?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not long now!

Eaglemoss has a pretty sweet US/Canada/Mexico competition us.

Quote5x Grand Prizes: 5 lucky entrants will win each of the following ship models bundle that appeared in the ALIEN series: Dropship, USS Sulaco, Narcissus, USCSS Nostromo.

25x 2nd Prizes: 25 entrants will receive an ALIEN Day Xenomorph Bundle: Xenomorph, Xenomorph Warrior, Xenomorph Grid, Power Plant Xenomorph, Swimming Xenomorph.

Over 900 3rd Prizes: 939 entrants will receive an Official ALIEN and PREDATOR Collection T-Shirt in their size.

1000x 4th Prizes: 1,000 entrants will receive a $10 USD Shopping Pass towards their next purchase on the online Eaglemoss Shop – featuring hundreds of exciting items from ALIEN and PREDATOR; and more!

Via Hideous Plastic

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dane Hallett has been working on some stuff for Alien Day (another book, I assume) but he's also put together his own thing for Alien Day, some alternate posters for the films.

The Old One

The Old One

I love it.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Another gorgeous piece.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Very nice

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed