New Prometheus Cover from a Russian Magazine with a bunch of titles I don't un--

Started by Space Sweeper, Apr 05, 2012, 12:06:06 PM

Author
New Prometheus Cover from a Russian Magazine with a bunch of titles I don't un-- (Read 6,571 times)

Space Sweeper

--derstand because I'm not Russian.

Basically just Rapace and Fassbender lookin' sexy. Hopefully there're some pretty new pictures inside...

Uncovered by Viscal of PrometheusForum.net.

Vickers

At least the photoshopping on Fassbender and Rapace is considerably less... but these covers so far look terrible.  I wish they would show a more exciting/intriguing image.  Or maybe take a risk and not have any of the cast on the cover image.

I'm pretty sure an image of the Derelict, for example, would be far more intriguing - even to those unfamiliar with Alien or Prometheus.

Space Sweeper

The coming Cinefex cover should be a feast for the eyes; they usually are.

Vickers

Look forward to that.  Oh, and I forgot to say, thanks for posting the cover. ;)

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 05, 2012, 12:06:06 PM
--derstand because I'm not Russian.

Basically just Rapace and Fassbender lookin' sexy. Hopefully there're some pretty new pictures inside...

Uncovered by Viscal of PrometheusForum.net.

Am genuinely surprised to often read of these 2 being touted as 'sexy' or swoon worthily gorgeous.

Dont find either of them particularly sexy ?!!

Especially not Fassbender since I'm not gay, nor Rapace since I saw her pretty much naked in 'Dragon Tattoo' and wasnt at all impressed (with her nakedness, not her acting which was/is superb)

Just because I dont fancy either of them doesnt mean I'm not looking forward to this movie like a kid on xmas morning aching to open his presents, as 'sexy' stars is something that is VERY rarely an incentive for me to go see a movie

However, a great idea, fascinating concepts, great acting, a great director and the promise of excitement, drama, tension, wonderful effects and big budget fantastic scifi action are certainly incentives in my book !!! 

mvk1978

At the bottom it says:

PROMETHEUS

In a cradle of humanity noone will hear you scream :)

Prime113

QuoteEspecially not Fassbender

GTFO!  :laugh: I kid, man.

Oh, hey, Sweeper....maybe we should bring The Ghoul in  :laugh:

Glaive

Glaive

Bloody Russian pirates...they even boast about things that haven't been released yet coming out on DVD!!

...and they have their OWN BLOODY MAG FOR IT!!!

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 05, 2012, 01:44:17 PM
Oh, hey, Sweeper....maybe we should bring The Ghoul in  :laugh:
Oh god oh god oh god bahahahaha!  :laugh:

Prime113

:laugh: Thought you might get a good laugh outta that.  :)

Cvalda

Between the two of them, Noomi and Fassbender, lies more A-list cheekbone power than is perhaps humanly possible.

Prime113

Fassbender is an Android so.....

/stupid comment.  :D

Space Sweeper

Just saw this on the front page...

Not to be an attention whore but--

lolwut

The article was even linked here in 'discuss in forum'.

First Blood

It might be spelling error, but CAN WE GIVE SWEEPER CREDIT FOR THIS MODS?

Space Sweeper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed