Author
Randy is back (Read 56,806 times)

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

"Human words" - Randy Pitchford, Gearbox

Shadow-Phoenix

Shadow-Phoenix

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 12:15:16 PM
Anyone reading the articles by Jim Sterling of Destructoid? Dude has been SHITTING all over Pitchfraud. It's good stuff. Sterling has been a HUGE advocate for trying to get to the truth of what happened with this game.

Also, saw a dude tweet that he got blocked by Pitchfraud for simply putting the E3 demo link on his page and asking for answers. LOL. Pitchfraud is such a POS.

I'm a vivid watcher of Jims videos since he appeared on the Escapist (Didn't know he was on Dest back then) and he knows what most of us want from the industry but you've got lying f**ks like Randy "playing it smooth" and hell even a few people are now starting to side with randy simply because he's "smooth talking" compared to Jim's apparent "raging and frothing from the mouth" and that just makes me really sad, sad that some people will willingly bend over and take all the lies and fabricate them as truth.

Also here's another one of Jims recent videos on Pre ordering after he watched Total Biscuits latest on pre ordering.

IMO I want to see Randy crumble to nothing and have Gearbox sued into the ground because the last 6 years was nothing but utter fabrication and robbery from Sega.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/6863-Previewed-Preordered-Prescrewed

teras

teras

It amazes me how immature this guy seems to be.

It's like when somebody cheats on his wife and when she finds out he just pretends it didn't really happen instead of taking what's coming to him like a man and try to make up for the lost respect and trust.
Then his friends come in and make up all kinds of excuses trying to make him feel better, saying that it wasn't his fault or that they would have done the same in his shoes and he doesn't have to take the heat for it. And he stands there with a drink in his hands smiling and thanking them for the support :p

Humans: worst species on the planet :D

Paladinrja

Paladinrja

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 02:39:36 AM
Some girl ROCKED him with a twitter post. I knew he wouldn't respond to that one.

Yes, because women are bloody good @ complaining about things; increadible @ it when its none of thier business, anyway.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Paladinrja on Feb 20, 2013, 05:33:27 PM
Some girl ROCKED him with a twitter post. I knew he wouldn't respond to that one.

Yes, because women are bloody good @ complaining about things; increadible @ it when its none of thier business, anyway.

What in the hell are you going on about?

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Are you Randy's best friend? Jesus.

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 06:07:38 PM

Are you Randy's best friend? Jesus.

I think he's one of those crazies who pops up to berate the game in one thread, then seems to defend it in another, then goes on a completely random tangent to accuse Michael Biehn of being responsible all the franchises faults, and that that is a fact because he is ex military and knows these things.

The guy can't decide what he's on about, basically.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Elicas on Feb 20, 2013, 06:25:51 PMthat is a fact because he is ex military and knows these things.

Well I'm sold.

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: RC on Feb 20, 2013, 06:28:00 PM
Quote from: Elicas on Feb 20, 2013, 06:25:51 PMthat is a fact because he is ex military and knows these things.

Well I'm sold.

Indeed. I wonder what the percentage of people who say they are ex military actually being ex military is.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Unacceptable attitude. Any more sexist shit from you and you'll be gone.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2013, 07:24:45 PM

Unacceptable attitude. Any more sexist shit from you and you'll be gone.

I know, right? She's not a even a girl in this case. She's one of us consumers who vented about a crappy product. She has every right even as a girl to begin with.

Elicas

Elicas

Listening to Randy do a voiceover on the livestream for the PS4 reveal, what a dick, talking about the deep experiences he can bring to his customers with the new console.

SM

SM

Balls deep...

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

There's an image i'd like to purge from my mind forever. Thanks, SM.  :laugh:

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: SM on Feb 20, 2013, 11:44:33 PM
Balls deep...

Squeal for me piggy! Ding a ling ding ding ding ding ding ding.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed