A few alien questions

Started by judge death, Aug 04, 2021, 11:06:48 PM

Author
A few alien questions (Read 2,407 times)

judge death

judge death

A couple of alien questions that I never managed to find definitive answers for, that maybe fans here might know or have interesting theories:

1: When Dallas is in the airducts/ventilation systems nd trying to flush the alien to the airlock, and lambert is using the motion tracker to track the xenomorph. We see Dallas move and lambert following him and also tracks the xenomorph. But as Dallas gets closer to the xeno, it disappears from the tracker. And Lambert panics and Dallas soon too follows suit. When it was too late, the xeno showed up on the motion tracker again.
So how could the xeno disappear from the motion tracker, unless it stood still, but its later shown as moving but when Dallas climbs down we see it isnt moving but sitting and waiting.
My own theory is that Ash was connected to the motion tracker and sabotaged it so lambert first lost track of the xeno and later showed it somewhere else on the screen and that it was coming straight at Dallas.

2: In defiance comic we have at the end of the comic the doctor showing up that we see get trapped inside a room and several facehuggers coming and one jumps at her and the comic vaugely shows it onto her face or just about to when the android catches it and stops it. But as we later find out she is carrying a queen chestburster so either the facehugger managed to for a second hatch onto her and lay a queen embryo in her, although we know facehuggers need 6-12 hours to do so from Aliens movie and other sources. Only other option is that these aliens are protomorphs david made, since those facehugger could implant a embryo that rapidly, but we have normal xenos in this comic which is against that theory.

Or as one website I found and thrash queen speculate: She already had a queen embryo implanted in her and we know the host can lose memory of short term memory and forgotten she had already been facehugged, but why are then all those facehuggers trying to get to her and one try to attach itself to her face when she is already carrying a xeno, a queen no less? As we know facehuggers ignore already impregnated hosts and seeks hosts they can implant their embryo into?
The comic never show her being facehugged or implies of it, rather what it do imply is that facehugger for a second managed just to implant that embryo but as I already wrote, it dont make sense either.
So what do I miss here in the comic and page number I can find the answer, or was she already impregnated, and if so whya re then facehuggers trying to impregnate her again?

nanison

nanison

Someone answer this man's questions! This is just rude and I can't give answers  >:(

SiL

SiL

1) The trackers were dodgy and barely functional.

2) I don't know, this is a question for the comic section.

Huggs

Huggs

A: Jury rigged equipment glitching at the worst possible moment.

B: It was necessary for the story.

C: It fled when dallas fired the flamethrower down at it, damaging the hatch behind it as it forced its way through. It's movements were too rapid for the makeshift tracker to properly register. It then doubled back at a slower "stalking" pace that did register, proceeded to a lower level, and waited in ambush.

2. What SiL said.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed