What is your LEAST favorite controversial Alien or Predator creature?

Started by Voodoo Magic, Oct 19, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

There has been some controversial Aliens and Predators introduced in their respective cinematic universes over the years.  Which, below all, is your LEAST FAVORITE?

Newborn (Alien Resurrection)
11 (26.8%)
Neomorph (Alien Covenant)
5 (12.2%)
Predalien (AvP Requiem)
13 (31.7%)
Super Predator (Predators)
3 (7.3%)
Upgrade Predator (The Predator)
9 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
What is your LEAST favorite controversial Alien or Predator creature? (Read 5,987 times)

The Old One

The Old One

:) Alien 2014 > Alien 1979 > Predator (JH/CH) > Alien 1992 > "Queen" > Alien 1986 > Protomorph > Neomorph >
Predators "Hounds" >

:( Alien 1997 > Newborn > (Berserker/Upgrade) >  "AVPR" Alien > "The Predator" Canine > "AVPR" PredAlien.

IMO

Immortan Jonesy

Never heard before of someone who prefers Stompy over Kane's son  :o but you have good taste for sure  ;)

The Old One

The Old One

Thank you. ;D

whiterabbit

I don't know who this stompy is but it sounds disappointing. Although I assume it's the creature from A:I.

The Old One

The Old One

Perfect.

judge death

Newborn without a doubt, I HATE that idiotic and dumb thing with a passion.

Immortan Jonesy

proto leech

the predalien is the worst design period. I know there were other factors in its conception but ADI should be ashamed they put that shit on a movie set and dared to call it an alien

Newborn and neomorph dont deserve to be on that list.

Quote from: The Old One on Oct 22, 2018, 10:51:56 PM
Perfect.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/26b8825163cfc5856036f14677e8b61e/tumblr_nd1lr9wSoe1sdqajoo1_500.gif

Yes

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: King geedorah on Oct 24, 2018, 04:52:55 AM
Newborn and neomorph dont deserve to be on that list.
Discard your personal preferences for a moment. Do you really think neither of those are controversial?

Stompy the Perfect Xeno

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Oct 22, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
Never heard before of someone who prefers Stompy over Kane's son  :o but you have good taste for sure  ;)

He has very very good taste.

The Figure version is even better.

It's not perfection, it's....godlike.

The Old One

The Old One

It is.

Without acceptable representation IRL IMO

DerelictShip

Tough one. Definitely agree with the PredAlien.

But when I saw the newborn come out of a perfectly good queen and then decides to kill her, proceeded by following a cloned Ripley as her 'mother'. I had a small moment of thinking back to Alien and Aliens and just thinking to myself, "How in the f*** did we get to this point?" As if the newborn was the antichrist being birthed before our eyes, and the Alien franchise was dead or headed for Armageddon.

It might be my bias for A:R but sorry newborn, you remain my most hated character out of both franchise's.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed