First Look At New The Predator Poster Art

Started by ThePredatorUK, Oct 10, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Author
First Look At New The Predator Poster Art (Read 46,463 times)

von

Same guy who took the picture (Dirtees, @DirteesShop) was also fortunate enough to view some footage!

Unfortunately and unsurprisingly, he had to sign a NDA and can't disclose much about what he saw when I asked. He was kind enough to say it felt "more Predator 2 than 1" and that the film will "kick ass".  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Interesting. I wonder if The Predator will make an appearance at any Showcase events at the end of the year then.

I asked him if it was a trailer or a preview.

Quoteit was just a couple of minutes, could have been a trailer. Though it didn't end with "coming soon" or anything.

Quotejust a bunch of clips. No embargo date, it was a blanket NDA unfortunately.

BigDaddyJohn

Oh man, the more it goes, the more i'm excited ! Excitement almost overshadow the little concern i had over some stuff in the script, but the decisive moment will be the first trailer. Anyway, as of right now it feels good !

black

This guy says it's more P2 and Busey says there are a lot of essences for the first movie. I dont know what to think about this now especially after what we know about the script.

AliceApocalypse

It's been too long since we've had a a Predator movie, I'm looking forward to the franchise coming back to life even if it's in the suburbs  :)

Whos_Nick

Franchise ain't coming back for long based on the script lol

AliceApocalypse

If the reports are true, and it feels like Predator 2 we have hope :)

Master

If the script is what it is, we are doomed.

black

I just realized that I missed our friend Predator Spirit. :)

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: von on Oct 12, 2017, 09:20:37 AM
Same guy who took the picture (Dirtees, @DirteesShop) was also fortunate enough to view some footage!

Unfortunately and unsurprisingly, he had to sign a NDA and can't disclose much about what he saw when I asked. He was kind enough to say it felt "more Predator 2 than 1" and that the film will "kick ass":D

I'm glad he said "kick ass" instead of something that can have a vague connotation like "the footage was interesting" or "wow it certainly is different." I'm aching for some more official images since the trailer is a ways off.

e1

e1

Another bad movie on the way. people from "FOX" who think only about money will not creat one more masterpiece.

BigDaddyJohn

I don't know one big studio that don't think mainly about money.

Johnny Handsome

Grow up folks, the world is about money, i don't work for free, you don't work for free and so don't the people in Hollywood. If they spend a shitload of cash and working hours on a movie they have every right to make a good profit. Good movie or not, a bomb is always bad for the whole industry.

It's Ok and totally possible to think economic and make a great movie though. Some, if not all, of your favourite movies were solely done because of money, not because someone was kind enough to spend their house on someone elses dream.

Hollywood

Quote from: e1 on Oct 16, 2017, 10:33:16 AM
Another bad movie on the way. people from "FOX" who think only about money will not creat one more masterpiece.

You used quotation marks because...?

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 16, 2017, 01:41:17 PM
Grow up folks, the world is about money, i don't work for free, you don't work for free and so don't the people in Hollywood. If they spend a shitload of cash and working hours on a movie they have every right to make a good profit. Good movie or not, a bomb is always bad for the whole industry.

It's Ok and totally possible to think economic and make a great movie though. Some, if not all, of your favourite movies were solely done because of money, not because someone was kind enough to spend their house on someone elses dream.

Agree with this - plus most studios know their profit is higher when audiences actually like the film.

KiramidHead

Cool poster... even if it totally has me thinking the Predator will experience a Quickening. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed