Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 609,021 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Heading to the Cinema to watch Dune very soon.  It's been an awfully long time since I went to the cinema due to covid.  I'm really looking forward to it  :)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'm far from a genius, and I'm not an asperger boy either. But the other day a neighbor said that I reminded him of Sheldon Cooper.  :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 26, 2021, 08:49:31 PM
I'm far from a genius, and I'm not an asperger boy either. But the other day a neighbor said that I reminded him of Sheldon Cooper.  :laugh:

People sometimes say I'm probably so smart because of my autism...

But really I consider myself to be of average intellect, the way I see it I just happen to have a lot of knowledge about my special interests which is pretty typical, in my opinion that doesn't make me a genius like some claim (and in fact the whole savant thing is actually rare).

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 27, 2021, 06:23:33 PM

But really I consider myself to be of average intellect, the way I see it I just happen to have a lot of knowledge about my special interests which is pretty typical, in my opinion that doesn't make me a genius like some claim (and in fact the whole savant thing is actually rare).

I can relate to that.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

You should hang out with more idiots, it makes you feel like a towering intellectual giant - autism or no.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 28, 2021, 08:06:16 PM

You should hang out with more idiots, it makes you feel like a towering intellectual giant - autism or no.

I qualified for that title yesterday (idiot) . ::) I got a robot call that sounded so like a live person I didn't realize it till I asked a question that didn't match the query. Then it stuttered like Max Headroom.  :laugh:

I thought suffering with CRS was bad enough.

Master Chief

Master Chief

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 28, 2021, 10:47:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PEvFCnl.gif

I sure hope thousands of Warhammer and boardgame figurines, and several large crates of obsessively hoarded beachcombing material can stop an over-large Pred Home-Alone style. 

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Halo is a pretty cool dude

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 28, 2021, 08:06:16 PM

But I don't want to be a towering intellectual giant.

I want to be happy.

When this introvert is around idiots for too long without my soundpeats I just be like:

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 28, 2021, 10:47:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PEvFCnl.gif

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 30, 2021, 02:26:03 AM
I want to be happy

Well that's the f**king problem with life, innit?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Word.

Kradan

Kradan

Happy Halloween, AvPGalaxy ! Here's to the best trick-or-treater of 'em all !

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: Happy Halloween everyone.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 31, 2021, 10:01:29 AM
:laugh: Happy Halloween everyone.

Same to you fella :) The weather is terrible up here high winds and heavy rain.  Suits Halloween very well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed