NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 839,762 times)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

SOMEBOY PLEASE GET THAT DIORAMA!
If Neca realize how much are those diorama wanted they´ll get instant cash!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: khas on Feb 13, 2016, 05:10:38 PM

All four pics are SICK. Just SICK. Take my money, NECA. I want that Diorama too.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

FYI fun tidbits:

-A surprise Aliens figure for April will hit retail for Aliens Day (4/26).
-Series 8 bald Ripley will have a removable jacket and second set of sleeveless arms for jacket and tank top look

Source is randys interview w pixel Dan. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love those Commandos! I must have them in my life!

Otter

Otter

And series 9 is gonna be Aliens themed again, did I hear that right?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not sure. I do believe they've got a Kenner themed series coming soon too.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

This stuff looks great! Can't wait to see what else they have in store for this anniversary year!

Vark_

Vark_

Well fellas, surprisingly series 7 won't feature the "queen pup" and the queen hugger.
A3 Ripley, the Weyland commandos, a restock of the original dog Alien, and a grayer version of it (sexier than the former I think).

http://necaonline.com/55191/products/toys/action-figures/aliens-7-scale-action-figures-series-8-assortment/?utm_campaign=TFaliensseries8&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

T Dog

T Dog

Where can you buy these larger Neca figures? And how much they usually go for?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vark_ on Feb 14, 2016, 08:25:23 PM
Well fellas, surprisingly series 7 won't feature the "queen pup" and the queen hugger.
A3 Ripley, the Weyland commandos, a restock of the original dog Alien, and a grayer version of it (sexier than the former I think).

http://necaonline.com/55191/products/toys/action-figures/aliens-7-scale-action-figures-series-8-assortment/?utm_campaign=TFaliensseries8&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

It'll be in a creature pack released separately. I must admit I'm not massively fussed with those.

windebieste

windebieste

I kind of don't... really understand the 'Queen pup' figure.

Is this like supposed to be the Alien Queen inside Ripley... if Ripley were a rottweiler?  ...or is it an alternative to the dog alien, if it was born to be a Queen..?

...or wut?

The Bambiburster was great... So why is it now a Queen pup hybrid thingy?  I just don't get it.  At all.  So confused.  ???

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's just supposed to be a Queen burster. Wasn't there an old Halycon model that looked like that?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Having just dipped into NECA for the first time with their upcoming Scarface figure, I really think I might have to get me a commando and a runner as well. Those commandos are easily my favourite costume design from the whole franchise. I don't care if their outfits are hysterically inconvenient and pointless, they look so damn cool.

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2016, 09:35:00 AM
It's just supposed to be a Queen burster. Wasn't there an old Halycon model that looked like that?

Halcyon made one of each burster.  There was a Queen burster and a Dog Alien burster (along with an adult dog Alien as part of their 'ALIEN 3' range.).

I think most peoples' expectations of the Queen burster is heavily influenced by the 'ALIEN 3' poster image; coiled, sans legs.  NECA's new version appears to borrow heavily from the quadrupedal dog/ox burster but featuring the juvenile Queen Alien head.  It just looks... weird.  Largely because so many of NECA's product to date is so accurate compared to this odd hybrid.

-Windebieste.

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

Quote from: tmjhur on Feb 14, 2016, 11:28:40 PM
Where can you buy these larger Neca figures? And how much they usually go for?

Depends where you're located, but they're usually available online. From what I can tell, they're not really cheap but not *that* expensive. $100 plus shipping for the 1/4 scale Aliens warrior. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=NECA%20Aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed