Predators Reviews Roundup

Started by Darkness, Jul 09, 2010, 10:38:13 PM

Author
Predators Reviews Roundup (Read 18,080 times)

Capsule

Capsule

I liked the scene where they called the dogs off because chick was going to kill herself.

John Everlasting

John Everlasting

I just got home from seeing the movie. It's pretty good, but not as good as the first one. Fishburne exploding was a bit silly and Royce shouting "Come on, do it!" like Arnie at the end made me laugh but I'd give it a solid 7/10.

ha, our small town local critics Mike & Melody gave the movie Zero * and 1/2 *?  Roger Ebert managed to give it **
In our town we have the strangest people doing the reviews, get this for the Alien Vs Predator back in 2004 Mike wrote something about "the alien bursting its way out of Harry Dean Stanton's chest!!!?"  What....What.... What????  Mike, dude get your fracking facts right it was John Hurt!!! To me this guy has no buisness writing reviews if he does not have his facts right about one of the most popular scenes in cinema history!   Just my opinion of course.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

anytime don't expect to recapture anything from the old flims besides the name and what the predator does. and likeness.

however sence this moive has made  hell of alot more money then avp and avp:R combined. i think this flim was to see if fox whould give RR the green light to do better on a 2nd one. with a bigger budget. think about how on top RR got with this lol then what anderson did with AVP.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

the end was barb vs Sam. think the onley reson the classic pred lost was. was he wasint fit to fight he was hanging like that for a long time with no food. the fights could have been better. and sence these badbloods are more sadist. i hope in the 2nd one we see a badblood whielding  6 tracking dics all 6 on his back

panzytuio

panzytuio

Does anyone notice all the stupid sources that you wouldn't care about anyways gave it 2's.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed