AvP Galaxy Alien Day Competition: Mondo's Alien Queen & Eggs Tiki Mug Set

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2021, 02:59:41 PM

Author
AvP Galaxy Alien Day Competition: Mondo's Alien Queen & Eggs Tiki Mug Set (Read 3,508 times)

Corporal Hicks

We’d just like to thank everyone who took part in the giveaway. The answer was of course Sovereign! And we also have our winner. Congratulations to Carl Roberts for the win! An e-mail has been sent to request your shipping address.

It’s Alien Day! And not only do we have a fantastic interview with Amalgamated Dynamic Inc’s Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff for your enjoyment, but we’re also teaming up with the good folk over at Mondo to give one Alien Queen & Eggs Tiki Mug Set in celebration of this auspicious day and the new variants of the Alien Queen & Eggs Tiki Mug Set that Mondo are releasing today (at 11am CT)!

All you have to do to enter is tell us out of the names below, which isn’t one that a Queen or variant of the Queen has been known by?

• Empress
  • Sovereign
  • Matriarch
  • Queen Mother

Don’t forget to head on over to Mondo’s website to check out their new releases at 11am CT and have a peek at their existing products too.

Terms and Conditions

• Alien vs. Predator Galaxy site/forum staff are not eligible to enter.
    • This competition is open to the continental US only.
    • The competition runs for one week and ends 11:59pm May the 2nd.
    • The winner will be drawn by random means.
    • Winners will be expected to provide their postal address after the competition ends.
    • One entry per person. The first entry will be the one accepted.
    • Prize will be shipped by Mondo.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy throughout the day for all the latest news Alien Day 2021 has to offer! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Xenomrph

I keep clicking "Send" and nothing happens :(

Corporal Hicks

Stitch

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2021, 05:32:20 AM
    Try a different browser?
    I've tried in Firefox on my PC and Safari on my phone, no dice. :(

Corporal Hicks

Shoot Darkness an email Xenomrph. I know this has happened in the past with previous people, but I can't remember how it was resolved.

Quote from: Stitch on Apr 27, 2021, 08:37:49 AM
    Not valid in UK  :(

Sorry Stitch.

Master

Take a chance anyway. If you do win, Ill give  you my PO box address and send it to you. You'll have to take care of postage and taxes. Ok?

Stitch

Quote from: Master on Apr 28, 2021, 06:14:25 AM

Take a chance anyway. If you do win, Ill give  you my PO box address and send it to you. You'll have to take care of postage and taxes. Ok?
    I appreciate the offer but Brexit has ruined importing with crazy fees!

Corporal Hicks

Congrats to Carl Roberts for the win! Email has been sent for your shipping address.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
    Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed