Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 91,862 times)

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

Hemi

Hemi

Dang... that's a lot of weapons...

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

Good stuff pity about the AI Teammates though

judge death

Hmm thats a bad sign for the games replayability in the future :/ in 5 years time when no one is playing it online or servers are closed: good luck to have fun with the game if it cant be beaten solo or have teammates that can help enough.

Gentleman Death

Quote from: judge death on Aug 06, 2021, 10:05:02 AM
Hmm thats a bad sign for the games replayability in the future :/ in 5 years time when no one is playing it online or servers are closed: good luck to have fun with the game if it cant be beaten solo or have teammates that can help enough.

Yeah....wtf....no wonder the price tag is low.

Kailem

Kailem

I mean, it clearly can be beaten solo, just likely not on the higher difficulty settings.

And honestly, if you could stick it on the highest one and still beat it with bots, it probably wouldn't be very difficult at all.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I will try solo. 

But I solo'd Destiny, Division, Division 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Breakpoint. 

I don't like to play with living humans on initial playthroughs because all of those games had expansive stories that motherf**king live human douches would break the immersion in by constantly talking about stupid shit. 

Kailem

Kailem

Destiny had an expansive story now? The one that they didn't have time to explain why they didn't have time to explain? :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Naw it didnt.  I only solo'd the initial release part as well.  The rest of the completed game that was released like a year and a half after I didnt play at all, mainly because of the fact that the original destiny was so unfinished.

Breakpoint was also the same way, it was just broken when it came out.  But I randomly picked it up again about a year after it came out and even though it isn't perfect, it is a way better game than it was. 

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 06, 2021, 03:22:44 PM
I don't like to play with living humans on initial playthroughs because all of those games had expansive stories that motherf**king live human douches would break the immersion in by constantly talking about stupid shit.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I know right.

I don't mind after the fact though.  After I have personally assimilated all the story, I can go back and play with people.

My thoughts on this has also killed my desire to watch movies in theaters.  I get annoyed by everybody talking, and they even mostly just talk about the movies.  I think the older I get the more of an angry old man I become. 

Kradan

Kradan

It's completely off-topic but I remember walking out of the cinema after watching Joker and some teenager nearby said "That was f**king awesome" using a swear word that in Russian language stands for female genitals. I mentally noded

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed