Battlefield Series

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2015, 02:32:01 PM

Author
Battlefield Series (Read 18,108 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

New DLC is out, maps are pretty good, weapons are awesome, lots of trenches. Operations are so one sided for defenders at the moment, hopefully they fix it soon. Ammo 2.0 is still next level stupid, but judging by the cte they may be changing it back to normal.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Been on the new maps for a couple weeks. Nade spam is horrendous, as is the air v infantry. They need a big rebalance. Fort De Veux is a great map though, it's Lockers with flanking routes. Take out the Nade spam and it's a perfect CQC map.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Yeah the nade spam is horrible now, smoke and gas grenades are also beyond useless. As for ground vs air, a lot of people fail to realize that the support MGs/k bullets do a crap ton of damage to enemy planes

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 29, 2017, 07:57:45 PM
Yeah the nade spam is horrible now, smoke and gas grenades are also beyond useless. As for ground vs air, a lot of people fail to realize that the support MGs/k bullets do a crap ton of damage to enemy planes

The main problem for me is that skill has been taken away from piloting. Far too easy to get kills and avoid AA, especially in the fighter.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Has there been any word on HC Operations?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Nothing yet, if they added historical operations with bolt actions, no sidearms, hard-core settings and limited vehicles I'd probably bust a nut

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know it's the wrong Battlefield thread but...

I'ma go crawl in a corner if I don't see BC3 announced this year.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I think I'm gonna skip out on this one, modern/near future with hero characters just doesn't do it for me, especially with how they managed to screw up a WWII game as bad as they did. Side note, they won't put Canadians in the last two games which took place in conflicts we actually accomplished things, but they'll do it for modern

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed