In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,398,451 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 24, 2021, 11:30:52 PM
Yeah I saw a lot of his interviews. I have a friend from Tijuana, and he (as well as many other people online) think Mayo Zambada's CDS faction seem to be the lesser evil in all this. Chapitos faction on the other hand don't seem to get much praise over there.

My guess:
The Zambada faction gets more respect because they've been around longer. They're more low profile than Chapo was and the Chapitos are now. Which probably provided more stability.

Personally, I think it's gonna get worse and worse. Not just Tijuana but everything.

Something more fun: have you heard Ed's donkey show story?  :D

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 25, 2021, 05:44:59 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 24, 2021, 11:30:52 PM
Yeah I saw a lot of his interviews. I have a friend from Tijuana, and he (as well as many other people online) think Mayo Zambada's CDS faction seem to be the lesser evil in all this. Chapitos faction on the other hand don't seem to get much praise over there.

My guess:
The Zambada faction gets more respect because they've been around longer. They're more low profile than Chapo was and the Chapitos are now. Which probably provided more stability.

Personally, I think it's gonna get worse and worse. Not just Tijuana but everything.

Something more fun: have you heard Ed's donkey show story?  :D

No but given the title that could be fun  :laugh:

Oh and something my friend told me, backed by his family, is that Zambada don't do extortion, which is why they are more tolerated overall. I don't know if it's totally true though.

Edit : I confirm everything I see on online reports, comments etc, say when Zambada is in charge of a plaza, extortion is non-existent, as when it's other cartels, it happens on a daily basis. Also read a lot of stuff saying Zambada is a DEA informant, which could explain why he never did one day of prison.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Shinawi

Shinawi

https://www.businessinsider.com/killer-drone-hunted-down-human-target-without-being-told-un-2021-5

• A deadly drone "hunted down" a human target without being instructed to do so, according to a UN report.
    The incident took place during clashes in Libya last year, the Daily Star reported.
    Experts are sounding the alarm about the lack of regulation around using "killer robots."
QuoteThe Turkish-built KARGU-2, a deadly attack drone designed for asymmetric warfare and anti-terrorist operations, targeted one of Haftar's soldiers while he tried to retreat, according to the paper.
QuoteThis is likely the first time drones have attacked humans without instructions to do so, Zak Kellenborn, a national security consultant who specializes in unmanned systems and drones, confirmed in the report.

Kallenborn, however, has concerns about the future of autonomous drones. "How brittle is the object recognition system?" he said. "How often does it misidentify targets?"

SM

SM

Not news per se, but novelist vs. Vasquez on Yelp.

https://twitter.com/jfruh/status/1399862805008838663

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More than 200 bodies found at Indigenous school in Canada

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/215-bodies-found-canada-indigenous-school/

Pretty disgusting and shameful, coming from a Canadian who usually sees genocide as something foreign to us, and it's especially terrible with the fact these kids were under the "care" of the church and the government who sought to assimilate them, and people talk about it as if it's ancient history but the last of these residential schools weren't shut down until 1996 and the generations that were scarred are quite alive and quite among us.

From what I understand Canada has at the least apologized in the past for the residential schools but the Roman Catholic Church has yet to ever apologize even after this discovery and instead continues to remain silent as usual.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Identical to the mother and baby homes here in Ireland.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

John McAfee (McAfee Antivirus) was found dead.
Probably cause is suicide. He said he would never do it and that if something happened to him, he got murdered.
But he was a intelligent weirdo so also possible he orchestrated it to make people trust the government even less. Or just to mess with people.

Posted this less than a year ago from jail

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1316801215083225096

SiL

SiL

Found dead in a Mexican jail after being told he was being extradited to the US.

I'm leaning on the suicide.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Spanish jail.

SiL

SiL

I stand corrected.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Part of the ocean is on fire after a pipeline ruptured in the Gulf of Mexico.

Shinawi

Shinawi

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 03, 2021, 05:20:59 AM
Part of the ocean is on fire after a pipeline ruptured in the Gulf of Mexico.

Huggs

Huggs

A guy in Austria got bit on the sac by a 5ft python hiding in his toilet.

That's why you check the bowl first dude, no matter where you are. Spiders under the seat are no joke either.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed