New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,265,514 times)

Voodoo Magic

Welcome aboard Jordan!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: jorel04 on Jun 19, 2021, 05:03:37 AM
I'm Jordan and I came here thanks to the podcast. Im currently working on a Alien Covenant 2 fan fiction novel and everyone has awesome insights and information!!! Im glad to be here; thanks so much!

Welcome aboard, jorel! Always happy to hear of folk listening to the podcast! Please be sure to check out the forum rules and I look forward to seeing you join in with the discussion.  :)

jorel04

jorel04

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 14, 2021, 04:07:39 PM
Welcome aboard, recruit jorel04!  I hope you give David a good ending in your book.  ;)

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Thank you Master Chief!!!  I greatly appreciate it.  :)  I hope that I do, something that he definitely deserves.  I'm not used to writing suspence; I'm more of an action writer so this one is going to be rough.  But, I can't wait to share it!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 23, 2021, 07:48:03 AM
Quote from: jorel04 on Jun 19, 2021, 05:03:37 AM
I'm Jordan and I came here thanks to the podcast. Im currently working on a Alien Covenant 2 fan fiction novel and everyone has awesome insights and information!!! Im glad to be here; thanks so much!

Welcome aboard, jorel! Always happy to hear of folk listening to the podcast! Please be sure to check out the forum rules and I look forward to seeing you join in with the discussion.  :)

Thank you very much, CPL!!!  I definitely will.  :)  I hope that I don't show my novice too much; I'm still getting through some of the expanded universe.  However, I definitely can't wait to join in, especially when I have some chapters to share. :)

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 22, 2021, 01:55:42 PM
Welcome aboard Jordan!

Thank you, Voodoo Magic!  I greatly appreciate it. :)

Stitch

Stitch

Welcome all people who are newly arrived! Dinner is in the mess hall at 1800.

Voodoo Magic

:D

Corporal Hicks

Hope you all enjoy cornbread.

At least, that's what I think it is.

Gornon Studios

Well, I'll introduce myself.
My name is Thibault (call me Gornon), I'm 17 and I'm half French-Canadian.
Also a stop-motion animator and very ambitious filmmaker.
So yeah, I'm new here...but I'm a big Alien fan.

Voilà

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Gornon! Have you done any Alien animations?

Darwinsgirl

Welcome to the site Gornon

Gornon Studios

Not a single one yet. But I plan to make an Alien fan film possibly next year.
:)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit Gornon

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Gornon Studios on Jul 02, 2021, 03:45:06 PM
Not a single one yet. But I plan to make an Alien fan film possibly next year.
:)

I look forward to it!  :)

jorel04

jorel04

Quote from: Stitch on Jun 26, 2021, 09:55:31 PM
Welcome all people who are newly arrived! Dinner is in the mess hall at 1800.

Can you fetch my slippers, sir? That would be most useful.....

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Greetings,

Call me Cole.

I am a major Yautja and Xenomorph fan. I grew up on The Alien and Predator films, and have enjoyed the deep philosophy, culture, creature design, and world building of both franchises. 

I am a Predator fan first, although honestly I watch Prometheus more than the Pred films lately.

Favorite Pred Film: Predator 2

I love the "Concrete Jungle" setting, and the design of Predator and his weapons. I also thought it more realistic, with Danny Glover being a cop and up against the Yuatja, which oppose to Arnold Commando type. It also connected the two franchises with the Xenomorph skull in the trophy room aboard the Predator ship.

Favorite Xeno Film: Aliens

I'd say Pormetheus because I love the philosophy heavy Alien films that make you ponder the deep questions of life,  and that are deep lore heavy. That said Prometheus doesn't feature the true Xenomorph, but the Deacon and only at the end of the film. So I choose Aliens, because I can watch that film over and over and never get bored.  I will acknowledge Alien is a better film in terms of suspense & psychological terror, but Aliens is so quotable and action packed.

Favorite AVP: AVP Requiem

I want to say I detested this film in theaters. But that was due to lighting issues and one scene in maternity ward at the hospital. Well I rewatched it on HBO, and all the lighting and color contrast issues were fixed, and its actually really good. The only time we will likely see Xenos running amok on Terra Firma, Earth.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit City Hunter Yautja!  You're going to fit right in.

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed