Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 282,492 times)

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Jul 10, 2008, 01:55:07 AM
QuoteI'd be more concerned with the jaws.

Nah, how did he manage to get the band aids out of the packets and put them on?   Very fiddly.

He has les friends.

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 10, 2008, 02:02:56 AM
Spinosaurus is alright,but I'm not the biggest fan of River-Fish-Eaters  :P

The guy did extremely well for himself; grew up to 9 tons, largest land carnivore ever.

Dachande

TBH Dilophosaurus has become one of my new favourites, after discovering they're actually like 9 feet tall, and much bigger than they seem in JP.

CELTICPRED

STICK

STICK STUPID!

FETCH THE STICK!

Dachande

Surprisingly the Dilo in the book, was proper sized, and i think the whole 'Lulz my intestines are in my hands' scene would of been great in a movie.

CELTICPRED

And Grant had a beard in the book.

Neill had no beard.

I require beard.

Dachande

Beard can be forgiven, Hawaiian shirt cannot. And drunk Muldoon, and Wu....

CELTICPRED

Muldoon sitting in a tube and launching rockets at raptors.

>:( >:( >:(

Iron Hide

They should have also included the part where the juvenile rex played with Gennaro before eating him.

Topic....

Tyrannomuthaf**kinsaurus rex......My favorite as a kid.

Dachande

Gennaro didnt get killed in the book. Ed Regis the publicity guy did.

CELTICPRED

So did Henry Wu

We only saw him in the egg lab.

Iron Hide

Quote from: Dachande on Jul 10, 2008, 04:10:25 AM
Gennaro didnt get killed in the book. Ed Regis the publicity guy did.

XD Shit my bad, it's been a couple of years since I last read it. I also wouldn't have minded seeing Grant coming across the raptor chick, it would have been interesting to see them interact.

Undeadite

Damn, I havnt thought seriously about dinos since  I was a kid. Back then I could name a million of them, now I can barely pronounce more than five without drawing a blank. All my childhood friends are the same way, and I wonder why children are so quick to learn dinos but adults are quick to forget them?

Alien³

Alien³

I'm writing a novel about a dystopian future where man and dinosaurs live together.
It'll be published by the end of this year and will be available through a web-site that i'll link it to whens everything is completed, but man I an excited.

My favorites always been Tyrannosaurus after jp
And I always loved baryonyx, pretty mean fish eater.

Dark Passenger

My number one favorite has always been Tyrannosaurus Rex...

QuoteThe guy did extremely well for himself; grew up to 9 tons, largest land carnivore ever.

well he may be big, but he's a big, fish eater.

WisePredator

Quote from: Dachande on Jul 10, 2008, 03:46:29 AM
Surprisingly the Dilo in the book, was proper sized, and i think the whole 'Lulz my intestines are in my hands' scene would of been great in a movie.
That would have been too great for the movie.

What about the bit where they discover a male raptor, or the part where they are on a small boat and they see all those microceratops in the trees? Those would have been good for the film.

I love all the known types of dinosaurs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed