Recent posts

The cursed & damed kiss

The Titan Prometheus delivered fire to humanity in the form of star maps that present a warning.

He then committed kamikaze sabotage on LV-223.

Alien: Romulus / Re: Engineers and Black Goo?
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 08:00:06 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 07:54:28 PMI love what Alien: The Cold Forge & Alien: Into Charybdis made with the prequel lore.

Too bad f**k all was done with it.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 07:54:28 PM
I love what Alien: The Cold Forge & Alien: Into Charybdis made with the prequel lore.
Last post by irn - Today at 07:46:31 PM
Quote from: Eal on Yesterday at 05:20:11 PM
I don't know, I feel the goo needs a fresh perspective. Anyone but Lindeloff and Spahts this time, just to keep things interesting? Hopefully Fede can find a way to make the black goo terrifying.

It's frustrating that the damage they caused now needs people to work hard to retrospectively make it work.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by irn - Today at 07:44:23 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Today at 01:54:18 PMThe timeline placement already makes it problematic. The main sub-plot of the whole trilogy is the company trying to acquire the Alien and now they've seemingly had it all along...

And it risks saturating the series overall if Ripley's horrific but isolated experience that occurred over the first three films was something that has been happening all over the place for decades.
I wonder if this series will add more lore than ℜ𝔬𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔲𝔰 will?
That could be case, if it starts pre-Prometheus and jumps forward after the events of that film, though it still doesn't totally account for the Aliens WY logo being used in the concept art, when it should be the Alien styled one at that point in the timeline (unless that detail in the art isn't actually reflective of what we end up seeing on-screen).
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 07:08:00 PMSo it's set one year before the Prometheus expedition.

Perhaps the series spans several years and after Weyland's disappearance his company merges with Yutani?
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed