Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,626 times)

acrediblesource

It might make sense if the class is on a whole different leverl. ie, wider wristblade range, class locked gears like a drone, class locked autofiring plasma caster, unique model . That would make their masks more of a 'they have it covered' tease. but who knows.

SuperiorIronman

The Supers in all honestly should've been body type 3 or have been one of the earlier classes so we're not left with several dozen masks that wont fit him. I mean Predators does have a representative in Isabelle but it is kind of sad that in a Predator game only three of the title characters are actually from the films, two of which the same film, and one of them is a Pre-order bonus no one just now coming to the game can gain.

Voodoo Magic

I agree, the Berserker Class should have been the Super Predators. If the name fits....  :)

City Hunter Yautja

It is my great regret I never got to play this game. :(

Dachande

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 25, 2021, 12:09:00 AM

I mean..... it still exists. You can play it whenever you want.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Dachande on Jul 25, 2021, 12:36:28 AM

I don't have any consoles or a PC.

Huggs

I never did AVP 1 & 2, Concrete Jungle, or Extinction.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 25, 2021, 12:58:59 AM
I never did AVP 1 & 2, Concrete Jungle, or Extinction.

Of those I only owned Concrete Jungle and AVP Extinction.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 25, 2021, 12:57:06 AM
Quote from: Dachande on Jul 25, 2021, 12:36:28 AM

I don't have any consoles or a PC.

Aw, man, as a Predator fan, you are definitely missing out. The regret of letting this one pass you by years later would be huge I imagine.

I know you were chasing a 1:1 bio-mask recently. Do you have enough expendable income to purchase a refurbished ps4? Seen them sell for as little as $99.00. The game is always on sale too.

RidgeTop

Fresh content tomorrow...

PAS Spinelli

Cleo tomorrow
Can't wait for the thirst posting on the Discord

RidgeTop

Also hoping for either Night Mode or Gauntlet, level cap increase, more cosmetic goodies, enough to hold us over until October and satisfy the new Steam players. Hopefully with the game being part of the PS+ September titles, it'll get a nice player boost.

Samhain13

I will kill so many Cleo Preds tomorrow as Dutch 2025 they better make it canon.

SuperiorIronman

If Cleo shows up I want them to flesh out her story in a way tangible to the player since we we don't see the net gun incident nor do we see her after. We only hear about it second hand. Like if she's in a match I want Dutch to comment on it. Maybe even have a different intro and outro provided Dutch and Cleo are present. Like if you secure her body Dutch takes her as a trophy or something.

Just something to indicate she mattered. Cause otherwise she's just going to be any other Predator. We only care if we found and heard the audio logs and it still doesn't hit right because we aren't Dutch. It's kind of like AFTE with Monica, like we know she's a threat but who cares since we never saw her prior. It's just another thing to shoot.

PAS Spinelli

Filelr update tbh, they are teasing new modes tho

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed