AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 28,107 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Here it is! The moment we’ve been waiting for all year. The AvP2 R-Rated Trailer first made its way onto Youtube. Not sure how it got there. IGN then officially launched it at 1AM in perfect high quality. There’s even a HD version for you to download. The Official AvP-R Website also went live. (Only contains a link to IGN though).

The trailer lasts for 2 minutes and shows lots of amazing stuff. You can find 10 caps on the next page. You can find 80 HD Caps in the Gallery.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

*FAINTS* *WAKES UP* Ah, YES YES YES. sounds from aliens again, yes yes.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

yessssssssssss wow gore movie slasher i love that thanks strause ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh avp2 dream coming i wann see this movie

Irritator

Irritator

CELEBRATION!!!  Champaigne!!!  Callgirls!!  Praise The Lordah!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

SOB!!! I am on the shitty comp that won't let me view video or audio!!!!   *******   *** ************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahhhh

yeahhhh

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     :o  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!! !!!!!

SHREK

SHREK

OMG JESUS CHRIST ON A BIKE......... how fuking amazing does that look OMG OMG    ;D     ;D   STRAUSE BROS U R LEDGENDS    ;D   ive never been so happy 2 b wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM SO HAPPY       ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

DB

DB

Wow. Looks really action packed. The Predator owned some serious ass.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

f**k that was AWesom

fragility_v2

fragility_v2

I think im in love!    ;D  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

The predator is badassss.

Ok7

Ok7

In spirit of the Predator 1 and Alien, it is very class.    8)     8)     8)  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

ok, the only way i am seeing it is because i am forwarding the thing, and it forwards head who knows how many seconds, but at least it lets 3 seconds running, and i am laughing at the pred bl;asting the two guys heads with his TWO shoulder cannons, glad to see that it doesn't look stupid, and i am still unhappy at the shoulder cannon hand held thing

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Amazing!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed