Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 75,654 times)

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

https://twitter.com/micky_jones/status/791885132692987905

Have no idea if this is genuine!

I can see urns in the background behind the hugger and eggs! I think these are real!

BonesawT101

That looks pretty genuine to me

SuicideDoors

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 28, 2016, 07:08:32 AM
That looks pretty genuine to me

Yeah they definitely are. The picture with the urns behind the hugger is where Ridley did a short promo interview for season 2 of Man in the High Castle.

News drought is over! Happy Friday everyone

Stolen

Omg hryucdd et i b frhbfri Jb ddze tv li GC v

Incredible

BonesawT101

That facehugger design is amazing

The Alien Predator

Could these be our spore borne Aliens?

The sharp end of the head on that small sculpture as well as the picture in the background matches the description I heard elsewhere on the forum of these white Aliens having sharp ends on their heads which they use to dig their way out of people when hatching. Like the Deacon did with the Engineer.

Plus they look all mutated and messed up, I think this is also genuine. So exciting! Plus they have little tails just like the descriptions said they would (the Beluga Alien in the older Prometheus script didn't have a tail.)

SuicideDoors

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 28, 2016, 07:20:43 AM
That facehugger design is amazing

The legs look amazing, so spindly and spidery. It's gonna look ultra creepy. Can't wait to see what Odd have done with Big Chap!

windebieste

Quote from: Stolen on Oct 28, 2016, 07:13:07 AM
Omg hryucdd et i b frhbfri Jb ddze tv li GC v

Incredible

Yep.  Sums up my feelings as well.  These do kinda remind me of the failed Ripley/Alien clones from 'ALIEN: Resurrection'.  Scott sure is out to make his audience feel uncomfortable with this stuff.

-Windebieste.

oduodu

The big one at the right is big chap?

PsyKore

Well, there's definitely more sexual tones going on in these designs. The eggs have friggan vaginas all over them.  :-[ :P

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: PsyKore on Oct 28, 2016, 07:42:13 AM
Well, there's definitely more sexual tones going on in these designs. The eggs have friggan vaginas all over them.  :-[ :P
yep! Those eggs look almost like the more graphic versions they were originally going to have appear in '79. That facehugger in particular is pretty unnerving

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 28, 2016, 07:11:50 AM
News drought is over! Happy Friday everyone

I gave you news earlier this week!  :o

Quote from: PsyKore on Oct 28, 2016, 07:42:13 AM

Notice the different kinds of eggs too? There's varying size ones in the picture of the new facehugger (look at all those freaking legs!).

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Oct 28, 2016, 07:21:28 AM
I think this is also genuine. So exciting! Plus they have little tails just like the descriptions said they would (the Beluga Alien in the older Prometheus script didn't have a tail.)

This is genuine, no doubt about it. The location is the same place that Ridley did the video introduced Man in the High Castle and it matches up with what I've been told about David's home in the Engineer temple.

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 28, 2016, 07:32:06 AM
These do kinda remind me of the failed Ripley/Alien clones from 'ALIEN: Resurrection'. 

My first thought too! I'm loving the imagery here. They're not the Aliens but they're definitely something Alien-like and with all those accelerant urns in the background, there's some definite connection between the black goo and the creation of some Alien-like creatures.

locusta

Yes I know, the Giger purist talking here, but still I donĀ“t really get the loop, how this organic can become the original Bio-mechanical?

And did that big thing do too much chewing tobacco?

Glaive

...and so it begins... ;D

Johnny Handsome

Thankfully, this is more shaping up to be what i wished was Prometheus, from the Engineers to the tribolite, the creatures in that were uninspired and lame.

Those creatures look interesting, you can see it's heavily inspired by the classic Alien design , but they added a new touch to them, especially like the facehugger and eggs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed