Alien Day 2020

Started by 426Buddy, Apr 02, 2020, 01:11:24 AM

Author
Alien Day 2020 (Read 22,777 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Soooo... is this canceled this year? I haven't heard any of the usual news regarding merch and events.

Has anyone heard about plans for Alien Day? Has Covid19 squashed it?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 02, 2020, 01:11:24 AM
Soooo... is this canceled this year? I haven't heard any of the usual news regarding merch and events.

Has anyone heard about plans for Alien Day? Has Covid19 squashed it?

It probably would be seen in poor taste to celebrate I think, considering the death and tragedy the world is currently experiencing.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Unfortunate since the things that I love are what help me cope in times like this.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I get that. I really do. For me too. But "Come celebrate" anything commercial might be crossing that insensitivity line at the moment. At least that's my guess.

Huggs

Huggs

It's safest to assume that summer is basically cancelled at this point.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They had been intending to do some stuff for AlienDay, but I've no idea where it stands now. I see Voodoo's point, but I'm also on the side of Buddy too. In these shitty times, our interests are what keeps us insane inside our house, and even if I can't go out to buy anything in person, I'm quite happy to order some stuff to my door to keep that sanity.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't know what's planned, but Alien Day 2020 is still on!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Awesome! I needed something to look forward to. :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wow, really? Nice!!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 02, 2020, 07:36:11 AM
They had been intending to do some stuff for AlienDay, but I've no idea where it stands now. I see Voodoo's point, but I'm also on the side of Buddy too. In these shitty times, our interests are what keeps us insane inside our house, and even if I can't go out to buy anything in person, I'm quite happy to order some stuff to my door to keep that sanity.

So Mr. Trouble was right all along? You're off your trolley?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I always thought Hicks was just perpetually teetering on the precipice of insanity.  It's never occurred to me that all of this may have already pushed him over the edge and we've been dealing with an alternate personality for the past few weeks.

Spoiler

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wait, Local's diagnosing Hick's sanity?  Now I know the world's gone batsh*t crazy.  :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

And here I thought I was Batty...

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 02, 2020, 07:36:11 AM
I'm quite happy to order some stuff to my door to keep that sanity.

Can't even do that here.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 02, 2020, 07:06:53 PM
Wait, Local's diagnosing Hick's sanity?  Now I know the world's gone batsh*t crazy.  :laugh:

Or are all of us insane and Hicks is the only normal one?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed