New Pictures in Fangoria

Started by Darkness, Jul 13, 2004, 10:56:51 PM

Author
New Pictures in Fangoria (Read 16,309 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Some new pictures from August’s issue of Fangoria Magazine have been posted on the Spawn Message Boards. They are a bit dark so xenoforge emailed me with some he made brighter:

20040713_01

The improved versions are on the next page.

20040713_02

20040713_03

20040713_04

20040713_05

Barreth

Barreth

The Elder's got quite the set of dreads...

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Elder?

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

Don't you guys think that first alien is a bit small?

Terhou

Terhou

Its probably crouching.Alien Emperor,Elder is a master hunter Predator who have survived hundreds of hunts.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

i think Alien emperor was actually asking, where is the elderr as opposed to what an elder is! i dont see the elder! if ur referring to the 3rd picture because of the boneyard, theres a good chance that that is probably Scar! b4 the fight!

Barreth

Barreth

On the site where Darkness got the pictures, they referred to the predator in the 3rd pic as the elder... and it was my understanding that the elder predators dreadlocks were blue... although I suppose it's difficult to tell... they appear to be a bluish greay colour to me..

predguy22

predguy22

AGENT GLENN, I believe the alien just looks small because they're not actualy standing. The way I see it, it appears to me that the picture is of the alien on top of Celtic and they simply turned it vertical to put it on the magazine. Again, it's just the way I see it. I'm taking a guess because of the nature of the picture as well as the fact that Celtic's dreds are pointed towards the left. Now, I doubt he's actually moving forward because of the way it looks, but it seems to me as though he's laying on the ground with an alien on top of him.

Cookies

Cookies

Yeah i think that alien is on top of the pred too. Some reason the alien head looks pretty good in that pic.  Im really picky on te alien design and i love only the one from aliens!  i just bought the mcfarlane aliens worrior fig and it totaly owns! i love the ripped head it goes so well with the body.   ANyway i just wanna say those shoulder cannons look hell of a gay!!!  man they are big and ugly!!!! wow! and cut your hair you pred bums.

WOW these pics are amazing  but one odd question how many preds in the movie??? 3 0r 5

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

sheeet i love all those celtic pics. ehh i like the one were celtic stands over his kill or mabye he netted the alien.

oopse sry that was scar.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

how badass does scar look in the last picture. i dont know if any how u know but palisades are bringing out a foot tall queen-grid alien-scar predator pollystone statues.

J

J

That last short of the Predator looks proper meneacing,   I know some of the fewers were worried about how the predator looked abit ' stumpy ' looking but from the pics he seems pretty alright to me.  (JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT SHOULDER GUN!!!!)    ;D     ???  

Somebody

Somebody

Those pictures are awesome!!!! I can't wait to go and see AvP.    ;D   Paul Anderson did a very nice job on how the Aliens and Predators look like.

Toad

Toad

I thought there was 3, they only show 3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed