New Entertainment Weekly Stills

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 21, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

Author
New Entertainment Weekly Stills (Read 21,042 times)

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 22, 2017, 01:23:40 PM
tell it to you. you keep advocating they're wiped based on....really....nothing but own ideas.

I am advocating nothing. The Engineers and the new mythology of Prometheus being wiped from the slate of future involvement is the last thing I wanted for this franchise's future. It is also what is happening and we knew that months ago.

You don't get it. I don't want it, but what I want is irrelevant. It's what's going down.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 21, 2017, 04:28:15 PM
New pic of Walter released via Entertainment Weekly!!

http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/21/alien-covenant-michael-fassbender-details/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

And another wide shot of this pic:

That pic of Walter makes me think that it happens at the beginning of the film cause it appears to be in the same room as the cryo chambers
Spoiler
possibly Walter investigating Branson's death maybe he was murdered by Oram, and set up to look like an accident!!
[close]

Which would mean that the 4chan leaks are incorrect or they were changed in reshoots or maybe just maybe
Spoiler
after the explosion Walter investigates and finds a clue that Oram murdered him prior to explosion, or sabatoged his cryo so he couldn't free himself after the blast thus ensuring his death.
[close]

Evanus

Evanus

I don't see Oram killing Branson. Yes, he doesn't like him, but I doubt he'd kill him... Especially because he's Christian. But we'll see.

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/21/alien-covenant-michael-fassbender-details/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

That pic of Walter makes me think that it happens at the beginning of the film cause it appears to be in the same room as the cryo chambers
Spoiler
possibly Walter investigating Branson's death maybe he was murdered by Oram, and set up to look like an accident!!
[close]

Which would mean that the 4chan leaks are incorrect or they were changed in reshoots or maybe just maybe
Spoiler
after the explosion Walter investigates and finds a clue that Oram murdered him prior to explosion, or sabatoged his cryo so he couldn't free himself after the blast thus ensuring his death.
[close]

what leak was that from? I don't remember seeing that in the original 4chan post and I'm pretty sure the later "leak" was proved false.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

There is no evidence that anyone in the Covenant crew murdered anyone else, lol.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Apr 22, 2017, 04:38:06 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

what leak was that from? I don't remember seeing that in the original 4chan post and I'm pretty sure the later "leak" was proved false.

Sagardoa said that
Spoiler
there is a solar explosion that kills Branson in cryo
[close]

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 22, 2017, 04:39:49 PM
There is no evidence that anyone in the Covenant crew murdered anyone else, lol.
We don't know that yet.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 04:51:44 PM
We don't know that yet.

Give me literally any evidence of your theory. By that I mean, something other than "this is a picture of Michael Fassbender in the cryo chamber, maybe he is investigating one of the crew murdering the other" based on nothing but a story you created in your head.

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Yeah I'm pretty sure nobody ordered a hit on Branson in cryo lol

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 22, 2017, 04:56:17 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 04:51:44 PM
We don't know that yet.

Give me literally any evidence of your theory. By that I mean, something other than "this is a picture of Michael Fassbender in the cryo chamber, maybe he is investigating one of the crew murdering the other" based on nothing but a story you created in your head.

Do you have evidence to prove other wise in your head??

And actually it was a thought I had... You know what that is right?? A thought.. Look it up before you choose to open your mouth, and assume your smart and you're not. ;)

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 04:58:50 PM
Do you have evidence to prove other wise in your head??

Common sense and the fact that there are zero mentions of anything like this in the many detailed spoilers we have on this film.

Let's try this: Say that I think Daniels will decide to give birth to the alien herself to get revenge on humanity for the
Spoiler
death of her husband.
[close]
Do you think this does not happen, and if not can you prove to me why?

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 04:58:50 PM
You know what that is right?? A thought.. Look it up before you choose to open your mouth, and assume your smart

*you're

BishopShouldGo

"Santa isn't real!"

"Prove it!"

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Actually the instrument that Walter is using seem to be in line with ones used to investigate like in those NCIS films... Secondly there is no scar on his face cause this particular scene obviously takes place before hell breaks loose, and judging by the background it looks like the cryo chamber.

Have I missed anything.. Remember your spoiler leaks were done before reshoots, and this could very well be a new addition.  ;)

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 05:12:21 PM
Actually the instrument that Walter is using seem to be in line with ones used to investigate like in those NCIS films...

QuoteSecondly there is no scar on his face cause this particular scene obviously takes place before hell breaks loose, and judging by the background it looks like the cryo chamber.

So what? Walter may not even be in cryo at the beginning of the movie, a la David in Prometheus. He may be checking on the crew. He could be doing literally anything, but the point is there is no evidence of a subplot the likes of which you suggest.

Evanus

Evanus

Why on earth would Oram kill him? I mean, that's a bit extreme, don't you think?  :laugh:

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 05:12:21 PM
Remember your spoiler leaks were done before reshoots, and this could very well be a new addition.  ;)

Yes. Just like the storyline in which Daniels creates the alien via a natural water birth and launches a new race.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed