E3 AvP3 Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 02, 2009, 05:52:20 PM

Author
E3 AvP3 Screenshots (Read 5,788 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Six new AvP3 screenshots have been released via Sega’s press website:

20090602_02 - E3 AvP3 Screenshots

For those who don’t have an account there forum member funcroc has uploaded them all onto our forum. They’ll be uploaded to our gallery shortly too.

Chris P

Chris P

Very nice. Looks like it might be a decent game after all.    ;)  

War Wager

War Wager

They all look fantastic. Too bad the footage ain't like that...

sandro

sandro

Awesome

herbie 1

herbie 1

i agree with war wager but look at avp 2 the graphics wasn't good  but yet it was an ultimate game and i hope that avp3 will be as good as avp 2

Starkiller

Starkiller

nice!

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

im so glad they added ragdoll!!! the bodies will roll!   >:D   imagine if they used euphria, like gta 4...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

@GrimyGhost Oh god! I love the euphoria GTAIV engine, so very realistic! The amazing engine suits the amazing game.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I'm in the heat of my A2 exams... and all I can think about is HOW FREAKING AWESOME THIS GAME LOOKS!!!!  Sorry. Little carried away    :-[  

joe gallow

joe gallow

I need a release date! I'm obsessed with AvP! Tell me the release date!

Rob

Rob

The first tow i'v seen in a xbox 360 magazen, the rest look realy good.

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Rebellion AVP 3   support directx 11    look video  here     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghazN5L7Ncw  Leading game developers discuss the benefits of DirectX 11 gaming, and their excitement around bringing new DirectX 11 games to market working with AMD.   Cant wait end of the year  comming  the new windows 7 with directX 11 support also  the  Radeon HD 5870X2 is 2 x faster then HD4870X2  Avp3 on 1920x1080 full detail 100fps

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Upcomming games Q1 2010   aliens vs predator 3  alien colonial marines  Gran turismo 5   Modern warface 2 Q4 09

Hunter

Hunter

Aliens vs. Predator Impressions and Interview: Bringing It All Back Home     http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1148

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed