Changes in the AVP movies you would have made ?

Started by The Kurgan, Nov 09, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

Author
Changes in the AVP movies you would have made ? (Read 13,589 times)

D88M

I think it can be done, a movie with the tone of the first Alien but with both creatures, something suspenful.

Russ840

What would i change.......... the decision to release them  :laugh:

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: TheKurgan on Nov 14, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
Iam not sure if you can make a real horror movie out of AVP.

QuoteAlien sure, to a lesser extend also Predator.

There you go.

Huggs

I've said it many times, if they want to make a decent AVP then they need to focus on the human characters. And for goodness sake, quit showing the d*mn monsters all the time and get the movie the heck off of earth. I don't want to see aliens running around Silverado's in the mall parking lot while idiots we don't know or care about whine about the pizza being late. Leave that for cheaper horror.

No weak predators or aliens either. They should be an equal physical and intellectual threat to each other, and a horrific death dispensing force of God to any humans that cross paths with them. No partnerships, no bargains, and the humans have limited resources and time. No apc's, no m4's, no pulse rifles, none of that. A magnum revolver maybe, some mining tools, ect. Nothing fancy.

Dachande's partnership aside, I think Prey did it best. No rules, no mercy, no chance. That's what I want to see.

Wweyland

Remove the Predator getting facehugged angle in the first movie. There are so many problems with that.
The second movie needs more light. Remove the pregnancy ward. Have Wolf survive.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 26, 2018, 09:37:52 PM
Remove the Predator getting facehugged angle in the first movie. There are so many problems with that.
The second movie needs more light. Remove the pregnancy ward. Have Wolf survive.

That would have been nice...

SM

QuoteRemove the Predator getting facehugged angle in the first movie. There are so many problems with that.

The only problem was that the reveal of the PredAlien was in the last frames of the film.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SM on Nov 26, 2018, 10:52:01 PM
QuoteRemove the Predator getting facehugged angle in the first movie. There are so many problems with that.

The only problem was that the reveal of the PredAlien was in the last frames of the film.

I think you both are basically saying the same thing.  :)

SM

The first film needed a PredAlien - how do you get one if the Predator facehugging is removed?

Voodoo Magic

It needed one?

SM

Ten years of comics and video games and they don't put a PredAlien in an AvP movie?

Seems like the most obvious choice in the world.

Voodoo Magic

I think there was a need for restraint, words of wisdom spoken in the form of "pace yourself" when developing the AvP series, and the Predalien was ultimately the kitchen sink.  :-\

SM

They were so restrained there was seven whole minutes of versing in a movie called Alien versus Predator.

SiL

And they blew their load in the first 3.

SM

Sadly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed