Prometheus trailer attached to Girl with Dragon Tattoo

Started by Space Jockey King, Dec 20, 2011, 01:48:51 PM

Author
Prometheus trailer attached to Girl with Dragon Tattoo (Read 13,527 times)

Zeta Reticuli

Quote from: Highland on Dec 20, 2011, 10:41:12 PM
There's a chance it could be slightly different.

That trailer came from a pre-review site if I remember. They may have changed slight details for the final version.

Doubt it it, but possible.

they at least had to make some grammar correction  :-X

Shasvre

I hope it's attached over here as well. In that case, I could be watching it in little under twelve hours from now. ;D

Space Jockey King

I've received a couple of updates from readers who who have checked with their local theatres and found that not every theatre will be showing the Prometheus trailer before The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Some are reporting that their local theatre is showing the trailer in front of Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, while others have found it's not showing until this weekend.

A word of advice to the readers: please phone around and check with your local theatres before you go to avoid disappointment. Some are showing it, some aren't.

T Dog

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Dec 21, 2011, 01:43:20 AM
I've received a couple of updates from readers who who have checked with their local theatres and found that not every theatre will be showing the Prometheus trailer before The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Some are reporting that their local theatre is showing the trailer in front of Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, while others have found it's not showing until this weekend.

A word of advice to the readers: please phone around and check with your local theatres before you go to avoid disappointment. Some are showing it, some aren't.

Are you Christian or do you just copy and paste his stuff?

Snorkelbottom

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 01:48:10 AM

He's right some in the US went to see dragon tattoo but didn't see the trailer, whereas others did.

Space Jockey King

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 01:48:10 AM

No I am not Christian, but if you look at the stuff i paste on here i do reference his site.

And ill admit its my bad I should have referenced what I posted on this topic. But i just fought it would be good to let people know not just on Aliens prequel news but on avp galaxy too.

oh well lets get over it and carry on our little happy lifes...

Steelmace

Hey all, first time posting. I just caught Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night and can confirm there was no trailer for Prometheus so yeah it is a bit of a gamble..but otherwise Dragon Tattoo comes highly recommended. I cannot wait to see Prometheus! return of great cinema for a change.

Munkeywrench

I saw the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night and the Prometheus trailer was included

JaaayDee

How did your audience react to it?

Munkeywrench

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 21, 2011, 07:50:02 PM
How did your audience react to it?

No one seemed to have much of a reaction but there also weren't many people in the theater. Me and the other 2 people I was with thought it looked amazing.

Shasvre

No trailer was attached over here. :(

LarsVader

Is the trailer in 3D or 2D ?
Or does that depent on if it is attached to a 2D or a 3D movie?

Munkeywrench

Probably depends on the movie the one I saw was 2D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed