New interview with Predators director Nimród Antal

Started by HudsonGAMEOVERMANGAMEOVER, Mar 11, 2019, 09:06:22 AM

Author
New interview with Predators director Nimród Antal (Read 16,316 times)

El Pistolero

It would be nice, you guys, could invite him to your podcast for an interview. I think he did a fantastic job with Predators compared to the new Predator movie. The movie felt very grounded and I'm sure if Rodriguez would have done it, it could be as bad as the one by Shane Black.

Whiskeybrewer

Yeah that shot while it looked great, annoyed the hell out of me as it was an oversell

Voodoo Magic

Dutch landing in a cage would have been a sight to see.

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 12, 2019, 02:31:07 AM
After this disaster, they won't touch it with a ten year pole, at least.

I said the same thing after Terminator Genisys, yet...

I'm sensing something for the Disney+/Hulu streaming package in a few years, for Alien AND Predator.

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 13, 2019, 02:29:46 PM
Dutch landing in a cage would have been a sight to see.

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 12, 2019, 02:31:07 AM
After this disaster, they won't touch it with a ten year pole, at least.

I said the same thing after Terminator Genisys, yet...

I'm sensing something for the Disney+/Hulu streaming package in a few years, for Alien AND Predator.

https://youtu.be/S74rvpc6W60

Original Predator

Another swing and a miss to pay needed homage to Dutch. 

Has been and will be the downfall of this franchise. 

Jenga

This was the only really good Predator sequel. It's a great follow up. Nothing beats this 1st but Predators is noticeably better than Predator 2 and both sequels are DOZENS of times better than 2018's "The Predator". What a heartbreak that film was.

Billiken

Quote from: Jenga on Mar 14, 2019, 07:07:15 AM
This was the only really good Predator sequel. It's a great follow up. Nothing beats this 1st but Predators is noticeably better than Predator 2 and both sequels are DOZENS of times better than 2018's "The Predator". What a heartbreak that film was.

It's a good movie, it's not better than Predator 2. Predator 2 defecates on this movie.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Jenga on Mar 14, 2019, 07:07:15 AM
This was the only really good Predator sequel. It's a great follow up. Nothing beats this 1st but Predators is noticeably better than Predator 2 and both sequels are DOZENS of times better than 2018's "The Predator". What a heartbreak that film was.

Wut? Predators better than Predator 2?


Corporal Hicks



Only marginally, mind, but it's better. (IMO)

Voodoo Magic

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* Hicks is one of the 6 *Cough* *Cough*

;D

Corporal Hicks

And proud of it!


TheSailingRabbit

I need to make a "sad Hudson face" reaction pic, purely for every time Hicks says Predators is better than P2.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 14, 2019, 08:10:34 PM
I need to make a "sad Hudson face" reaction pic, purely for every time Hicks says Predators is better than P2.


TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 14, 2019, 11:29:44 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 14, 2019, 08:10:34 PM
I need to make a "sad Hudson face" reaction pic, purely for every time Hicks says Predators is better than P2.



I meant I'd draw one, but OK.

I'll still draw it.

I might even put it in color.

Spoiler
All I got are colored pencils, though.
[close]

Billiken

Billiken

#29
Predators better than Predator 2 = NOPE. Far superior action better predator enough said.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed
Contact: General Queries | Submit News