AvP Movie.com Updates

Started by Darkness, Mar 25, 2004, 11:04:33 PM

Author
AvP Movie.com Updates (Read 8,939 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, you heard right people. The official AvP website will be updated this weekend but IGN have got an exclusive sneak peek at the new site. Here’s the login information supplied by IGN:

http://avp-movie.com/ign/ User Name: avp
Password: weyland

There, you’ll find new production stills, conceptual art and some very cool desktop wallpapers. What’s more is that a new featurette is coming out very soon so go check out this swish new flash site…

As usual, click read more to see all the new images…
Thanks to “TheStorm” and Maurice for the news.

Z

Z

Great update! It really looks like the movie is going to be great and dark... Paul Anderson seems to have given his all for this film and it really looks like he knows what he's going.  In one of the backgrounds on the site with a pred holding his combi stick, it really looks like the one they have in the comics, which means that Paul really did his homework!  P.S.: When you enter the site, there's a small 'flash' of the Scar Pred, look for it... it's so cool!  Long live Z and k!

Cookies

Cookies

WOw i like that pic of the chained up alien queen!  now im really getting excited.  And whats with these resalutions on wallpapers?  who uses 800x600.  Shit man wheres the 1600x1200!  get with the times!   Oh and i think the aliens looks like crap.  Aliens has the best looking ones and they need to be kept that way!!  thats how they should look.  They are not supposed be wet.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

I dont think its the scar pred man i think its the chopper pred! with the really unique mask!

Cookies

Cookies

LOL  u guys looking at the video of the one where theres a explosion and he shoots his shoulder cannon thing?  Isnt that from predator 2?

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

actually they are supposed to be wet, remember alien and aliens whenever wed get a close up of the alien it would always be dripping wet like aloooooooot! just back then they didnt have the capabilities to keep them wet even in normal shots so they were only wet in the close ups!

Igotaboner

Igotaboner

HOLY CRAP.....Is that a pred alien I see in the last background?????

Darkness

Darkness

In Reply to Cookies: Yes, there are another set of wallpapers for people with 1280x1024 resolutions but I didn\'t include the links here.  In Reply to Z: The flash of the predator at the beginning is the one with the new mask.

Andrew David

Andrew David

It all looks rather camp to me. The posters are awful, just unimaginative photoshop romps. I'd rather have one good poster than a bunch of average ones. The Alien is looking disturbingly close to the ones used in Resurrection

Cookies

Cookies

Yes having it come from their mouth is fine but their body is not supposed to be a wet look.  They have endoskeletons.  Man i hate how they design aliens in the new movies.  They look like crap

Chase

Chase

Did you guys notice in the conceptual drawings of the queen it looks like that's Lex with a spear...that should be interesting in the movie, plus it's cool how it looks like the preds used an alien tail for the tip of the spear

Hunter or izzet

Hunter or izzet

The aliens unarguabley look the best in the first film, look shite in the second, the dog/ox alien from the 3rd looks o.k and resurrections are awful! the chins are too pointy and are far too slimy on the bodys. but big thanks to avp galaxy for the news on the new website, avpgalaxy is by far the best!!! + aliens rule, predators suck!   ;D  

ALIENS

ALIENS

who ever has read my comments,i think for once in my life that ,paul is going to do a good job . these pictures look very good,this movie might be a very good aliens and predator film,cant wait 5 months people 5 of the longest months you people will ever wait.   8)  

Hunter

Hunter

seen the site 4myself now and it looks very impressive, as ALIENS said those 5 months is going to be hard to wait, but if it is half decent i'll be prepared to wait. i said alien resurrections aliens looked awful but their identical in this film! their were shots of them that looked good & scary i spose.    :)  

cookies

cookies

the alien looks the worse in aliens?  OMG i cant believe how poeple have such different tasts... shitty tast IMO.  Anyway i think its stupid how Lex is fighting the alien queen becuase now it already shows that the movie has some hero bull crap.  Some chick which would crap her pants in real life stand and FOR SURE kills the alien queen in hand to hand combat.  OMG movie is over!  I swear if a pred or something doesnt help her out ill walk out of the theater if she kills the alien queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed