The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 115,935 times)

OpenMaw

Teasers are called "teaser trailers" quite often. No mistake there.

If anything it's more of a trailer than it is a teaser. To my mind this:

is a teaser. Or probably more iconic, this:

Scorpio

The teaser for AVP was very well done.

Lionhart

Teaser for avp was good, but boy was that movie bad lol.

Huggs

Quote from: Lionhart on May 15, 2018, 05:33:18 AM
Teaser for avp was good, but boy was that movie bad lol.

Watching the unrated version helps...alittle.  :D

OpenMaw

Making it longer and adding fake ass CGI blood helps?

Nnnnnooo... Nooo... Noooo.

Huggs

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 15, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

It helps "alittle" I said. It's more like the placebo effect. It's obviously terrible, but heck, alittle extra this and that can't possibly make it worse.  ;)

Master

I managed to get in terms with AvP. It feels the biggest of all films with predator. Of course it no where near P1 or P2, but close to Ps and miles above AvP-R.

skull-splitter

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 15, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

The fake blood, just why?!

HuDaFuK

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 15, 2018, 06:05:05 AMMaking it longer and adding fake ass CGI blood helps?

There are actually a couple of nice little character moments added that genuinely do add something to the movie if you ask me.

Still not a great film, but I find some of the new scenes far more interesting than the stuff from the theatrical cut.

Corporal Hicks

Highland

When I think back to my movie history , AVP might be the most let down Ive ever been with a movie. I was totally buying into Anderson's passion for it and it looked good. Thing is both the start and the end of the movie are acceptable, just the whole middle section is terrible.

I still remember us saying AVPR "can't be any worse" , the memories...

Either that or the third Matrix film.

skhellter

...the end of the movie is acceptable?  :laugh:

That film only gets more ludicrous as it goes along.

Yautja Master

Yautja Master

You've seen 1:36 teaser
It would be logical to not assume and judge until you've seen the 2 hour full film.

Wysps

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 15, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on May 15, 2018, 06:05:05 AMMaking it longer and adding fake ass CGI blood helps?

There are actually a couple of nice little character moments added that genuinely do add something to the movie if you ask me.

Still not a great film, but I find some of the new scenes far more interesting than the stuff from the theatrical cut.

I actually didn't watch the unrated version until a few months ago and, have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with the extras.  Thought they added to the movie overall, though I was fine with AVP to begin with (I know - big point of contention here).  Continues to be a guilty pleasure, despite the ridiculous lore.  Then again, I've always been a huge AVP fan and was grateful for just about any film  :laugh:  My standards are a bit higher for Predators...

Highland

Quote from: skhellter on May 15, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
...the end of the movie is acceptable?  :laugh:

That film only gets more ludicrous as it goes along.

The predator vs the queen is the best bit of the movie. I even sort of dig the elder, had their faces not looked like McDonald's happy meal toys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed