The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 119,376 times)

CIAPredFan

CIAPredFan

This trailer was good. I think it will be well balanced with action and humor in a decent story. Ill bet it pulls in over 200 at the good ole BO!

skull-splitter

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 12, 2018, 07:18:20 PM
Why didn't put from the Director of "The Nice Guys and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" in the trailer as well? I guess they think that people only watch superhero movies these days.
People who watch those two are less likely to watch superhero films. The Predator and Iron Man 3 have similar target audiences. It's that simple.

That being said, Iron Man 3 split the fandom right down the middle, mainly because what they did to the Mandarin.

KiramidHead

Why didn't put from the Director of "The Nice Guys and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" in the trailer as well? I guess they think that people only watch superhero movies these days.

Iron Man 3 made a lot of money, those movies didn't.

THE CITY HUNTER

Completely disappointed with the trailer(reminds me of AVPR)

skull-splitter

The trailer is shit in selling it. A little too random, little build up, little focus. It makes me want to see more, but just to make sense of it. That being said, I rewatched it a couple of times now and I start to loosen up on it.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I thought Predators was a good movie. Yes you can say it's basically almost a copy of the first film but it still did some new things too. I thought it was a great movie. I can't wait to ae what the 10 foot Pred will look like. There needs to be a Predator 5 were Dutch Harrigan Royce and Quinn get captured and put on the Predator home world for the ultimate survival. I think that would be so cool.

whiterabbit

There was one shitty comedic line in the teaser, "he saw sumthin" which is making me wonder just how many more are there.

That predator everyone is talking about has to be female. There's going to be romance in the air.

ace3g

ace3g

https://www.instagram.com/p/BinOUp8FdBy/?tagged=thepredator

In regards to the masks - Maybe the movie will explain why this clan of Predators use that style.

Le Celticant

They have an obsession with ADI design I can not understand...  ::)
"Predator Requiem" without a doubt would be a fitting title.

Highland

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 12, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
People who watch those two are less likely to watch superhero films. The Predator and Iron Man 3 have similar target audiences. It's that simple.

That being said, Iron Man 3 split the fandom right down the middle, mainly because what they did to the Mandarin.

I doubt its anything to do with target audiences. It reads more like a sales pitch because of the past movies.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Highland on May 12, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

I doubt its anything to do with target audiences. It reads more like a sales pitch because of the past movies.
Maybe because I'm at the movies a lot, but trailers are usually attached to certain genres. Romcom with romcom, action with action, action with comic book films, art house with art house. It's called being sensible.

bleau

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on May 12, 2018, 08:40:49 PM
Completely disappointed with the trailer(reminds me of AVPR)

Watch the trailer from like the min mark in, do not watch the first half. It's way better that way imo.

I hated the first half of it. Second half loved.

The kid part was the big turn off. Him play landing the ship was dumb and he hit the blocks and the ship happens to hit a mountain,?  yeah idk about that. Seemed silly. Second half, looks decent. Its about what I actually expected. Action looks ok, Characters seemed likable and decent. Loving the new mask and look. I agree with another poster about this Pred maybe a Female? Hard to say, but the mask looks more feminine to me. the nose part by the eyes is more pointy instead of flat and big. It seems to have a lot of detail, like its hard to remember off a quick look especially around the eyes. Could be wrong about it being a female, but has a unique look imo.

Huntsman

Hard to tell if it's going to be a good movie, but the trailer was okay with me. Cautiously optimistic.

cheachea

If there is a Female Predator with boobs beating the crap out of regular Predators in some Forced SJW Feminism BS I'm going to just Walk Out and ask for my money back.

Highland

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 12, 2018, 11:43:15 PM
Quote from: Highland on May 12, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

Maybe because I'm at the movies a lot, but trailers are usually attached to certain genres. Romcom with romcom, action with action, action with comic book films, art house with art house. It's called being sensible.

Then you don't need that line if it's attached to the same genre. It's very try hard, but I guess they have to sell this thing somehow, the trailer is hardly blood pumping.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed