Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Author
Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way (Read 59,313 times)

Mr. Clemens

Just got back from seeing this in Toronto. Very enjoyable, clearly made with a lot of love for the material. Not a lot of new information to be gleaned, but it was fun to hear a festival crowd react to all the funny stories that we're all familiar with.

That said, I'm sure there were at least a few behind-the-scenes photos (and a clip of the alien getting 'steamed' in the Narcissus) that I'd never seen before.

Honestly, the highlight for me was simply catching up with (many of) the major players again - particularly, getting to hear from Terry Rawlings one last time.  :)

Elmazalman

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on May 04, 2019, 10:21:10 PM
Just got back from seeing this in Toronto. Very enjoyable, clearly made with a lot of love for the material. Not a lot of new information to be gleaned, but it was fun to hear a festival crowd react to all the funny stories that we're all familiar with.

That said, I'm sure there were at least a few behind-the-scenes photos (and a clip of the alien getting 'steamed' in the Narcissus) that I'd never seen before.

Honestly, the highlight for me was simply catching up with (many of) the major players again - particularly, getting to hear from Terry Rawlings one last time.  :)
Something new or the same outtake footage from the Enhancement Pod on the Anthology set?

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Elmazalman on May 05, 2019, 08:41:51 AM
Something new or the same outtake footage from the Enhancement Pod on the Anthology set?

I'll dig that out tonight and let you know! I only watched those pods once when the Anthology came out, so I may have forgotten it...

Quote from: Elmazalman on May 05, 2019, 08:41:51 AM

[EDIT] Just had a look and, sho nuff, it's the last shot of the 'Finding Bolaji Badejo' pod.  :P

Corporal Hicks

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

We're overflowing with Podcasts. lol

Corporal Hicks

Plenty of content to enjoy!

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Can only complain about my lack of time to listen to 'em all!

Corporal Hicks

Darwinsgirl

Well...that was creepy.   :o I wasn't expecting that.

Nightmare Asylum

Thanks for sharing! Really can't wait to get my hands on this doc.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Alrighty.

The Old One

The Old One

Thank you Alien Exploration then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed