Pictures From Xtreme Desktop

Started by Darkness, Jul 12, 2004, 03:52:37 PM

Author
Pictures From Xtreme Desktop (Read 17,260 times)

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

How do you save them then?  -Rusty Nails

Jack244

Jack244

Honestly man I dont have a clue how to save them. Guess you will have to ask Darkness that since we know how to acess the wallpapers now.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

i hightlight the thing but notihng comes out wah might i be doing wrong?

Darkness

Darkness

Well done Jack244. I found them a different way but well done for finding them. I've posted a 1024x768 version of the second and fourth picture. Click the relevant picture to view them You need special software to retrieve the pictures from the xtreme desktop. And I won't be doing anymore because those two have taken me ages to get.

Jack244

Jack244

When in the Wallpaper of the week section, use the tab button to highlight the squares that are around the only wallpaper in that section. To know which squares carry a hidden wallpaper, highlight the square and press the "up" arrow once. If the cursor highlights the inside border of the square and you hear a noise and see a flash in the "X", then that square carries a hidden wallpaper.   I will make it easy. On the top row of wallpapers,If the wallpaper with the white backround and the alien facing the pred (final poster) is wallpaper is square 1, square 2 and 3 carry a hidden wallpaper. On the bottom row, squares 1,2 and 3 carry a hidden wall paper.

Jack244

Jack244

Darkness, you should post the instructions on how to access the wallpapers on the news for those that want to know how because im sure plently of people will skip over my instructions without seeing them.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

aaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit i got them up lol oh yea baby im lovign this shit lol     ;D     i have to keep the wallpeper of the to preds next to eaxhother

Venenoso

Venenoso

nice, using that 2nd one as wallpaper now    ;D  

Ermac

Ermac

YES! First try and I got the Alien and Predator Mural picture as my desktop! Awesome!

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I dont know if any of you realize this to but every pred has the exact same armor except scar, he has that stomach guard thing but other that that they all have the same stuff wich is pretty dumb if you ask me.They should have made different armor too, not just different helmets to tell them apart.That one pred with the pred 2 ish helmet looks cool though but celtic still looks the best.Its to bad my computer isnt to suped up because this desktop thing looks amazing but it freezes my shilt when i install it    :-\     >:D   booooooo.Cool pictures though

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Isnt there another pred that has the normal helmet like scar in this , i mean in the 1 and 3 pics above that pred has no lightning bolt scar on his helmet like scar does so what the ?

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

SPOILERS  well bringer of death    it could simply be scar before he killed his first alien and then went on and blooded himself        simple as that

Orion The Hunter

Orion The Hunter

how come i can't get all of them. also every now and then i find one that is completly black. what's up with that?

Ermac

Ermac

That happened with me as well, Orion. Dunno what went on there, lol.

Ermac

Ermac

Who here has submitted a question to Paul Anderson? I was gonna ask about the rating but I figured there'd be plenty of other people asking that. So, I asked about why the aliens look too much like the ones out of Alien: Resurrection and not hte original Alien. Hope he answers it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed