"I Don't Know How I'm Going To Be In It" - Lance Henriksen Talks Alien 5

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 10, 2016, 11:10:58 PM

Author
"I Don't Know How I'm Going To Be In It" - Lance Henriksen Talks Alien 5 (Read 20,618 times)

PsyKore

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 21, 2016, 02:05:04 PM
Quote from: PsyKore on Nov 21, 2016, 01:45:57 PMIt's easy enough to have his whole program saved on file somewhere deep within Weyland Yutani's evil-doings division. From there they could do exactly that.

But why would they bother? They don't need him for anything.

I can't answer this. I wasn't even thinking of reasons to do it. But it would have to serve the plot in some form to make Ripley want to inject Bishop's data into another android. The writers would need to think up a reason that they need him apart from "just because he was in ALIENS".

Or like Hicks said, he could do it himself.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 21, 2016, 12:58:55 PM
Or perhaps he could be some other form of robotic entity and voice that?

Dude, that's the very definition of an over gloried cameo. I mean shit, if we're going that route why not just hire a sexy lady to play the role of gender swap Bishop.

PsyKore

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 22, 2016, 08:39:52 AM

if we're going that route why not just hire a sexy lady to play the role of gender swap Bishop.

"I might be sexy... but I'm not stupid".

Corporal Hicks

Dude, that's the very definition of an over gloried cameo. I mean shit, if we're going that route why not just hire a sexy lady to play the role of gender swap Bishop.

I was going to say...well if it serves the story but the basic concept of the film isn't about serving any story, it's about bringing back dead characters/actors.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 22, 2016, 08:51:52 AM

I was going to say...well if it serves the story but the basic concept of the film isn't about serving any story, it's about bringing back dead characters/actors.
Totally.

This is my opinion but it really is a joke. I'm actually fine with it but I mean it's just been too damn long already, if given the choice new is better than old. Of course I say that 10 minutes after saying that I want to see the original alien back on film but lets be honest. Aliens don't age. :P

Kel G 426

Or maybe something like this

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed