NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,937 times)

Vark_

Vark_

Walk around with Randy Falk on the NECA booth at NYTF.
Some new juicy informations for 2014 : Alien Series 3, 4 and 5, the power loader, and a huge box set for the queen.
The schedule is actually up to Series 6 and 7 and may include Kenner, video games and comic books characters.

Start watching at 12"50  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg98Uhp87Mg#t=775

gabgrave

gabgrave

Would get two loaders. One to recreate the queen fight, the other to Alicify... Hopefully they won't be priced too high.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Man, that Dog Alien looks amazing...

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Since the queen will be in scale to the 7" figures, how big will she actually be?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Can't wait.

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Feb 20, 2014, 03:31:04 PM
Since the queen will be in scale to the 7" figures, how big will she actually be?
I've heard 20 inches I believe but I'm not sure

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: Predalien91 on Feb 20, 2014, 07:54:17 PM
Quote from: 9th_Stew on Feb 20, 2014, 03:31:04 PM
I've heard 20 inches I believe but I'm not sure

ok cheers :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Jace Madan on Feb 20, 2014, 10:01:06 AM
Man, that Dog Alien looks amazing...
Certainly looks better in that vid than in the photos. Must be the angle :P

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

It already looks better than the overpriced Hot Toys dog alien. :P

judge death

judge death

I tried to find pictures of the improved HR Giger alien( Big chap) from Neca but couldn't find any in this thread so: Can someone show pictures of it and it it is improved posing abilities? :)

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Quote from: judge death on Feb 21, 2014, 01:31:15 PM
I tried to find pictures of the improved HR Giger alien( Big chap) from Neca but couldn't find any in this thread so: Can someone show pictures of it and it it is improved posing abilities? :)

Here you go:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=49861.0

judge death

judge death

Thanks so much! Now i must get it myself, my previous one from Neca just got outdated xD

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: judge death on Feb 21, 2014, 04:43:11 PM
Thanks so much! Now i must get it myself, my previous one from Neca just got outdated xD

the figure is Vastly superior compared to the original NECA version. the articulation is better, and won't break as easily as the other would. and the skull under the dome is actualy sculpted and not drawn on with a sharpy. Honestly, what the hell was with the sharpy drawn lines for the skull?

Elmazalman

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Feb 21, 2014, 07:09:17 PM
Quote from: judge death on Feb 21, 2014, 04:43:11 PM

the figure is Vastly superior compared to the original NECA version. the articulation is better, and won't break as easily as the other would. and the skull under the dome is actualy sculpted and not drawn on with a sharpy. Honestly, what the hell was with the sharpy drawn lines for the skull?
I never knew that. I never owned the original NECA Giger alien. Wow I gonna Google some pictures of that one I gotta see that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed