AvPR's Running Time

Started by Darkness, Nov 29, 2007, 04:07:28 PM

Author
AvPR's Running Time (Read 18,022 times)

venomp2

venomp2

Think of FOX as WEYLAND-YUTANI. They do not give a shit about us.

Alex McAndrew

Alex McAndrew

MAN!!!!   >:(   why do they do this kind of stuff to great movies?   ???   i will still go see it, but still i think it will be rushed.   :P  

zen

zen

C.H.U.D.:88 min. THE LAST STARFIGHTER:101 min. BATS:91 min. VIRUS:99 min. JEEPERS CREEPERS:90 min. AVP:100 min.

zen

zen

Because of people like you listening to those idiot critics like Tom Long or whatever the f**k his name is a movie ends up failing because you dont go to the theater and then people look at how much it made in it's fitst week and then dont even bother to go and see it.Wether it's rated G and 20 minutes long or if its longer then DUNE and rated NC-17,a real--if not true--fan will go and see it!.And anyone who deny's this is only confirming that they agree with me.Also warchant-D,i dont know what f**king s**ty theater you go to,but the one i was in was fantastic!.Everyone's butt was puckering and yelling "GO,GO,GO!!" when that guy was crawling across the slowly rising wall while shurikans were being thrown at him,everyone went "EEEWWWWW!!"when that guy's throat was slit,and everyone went "OOOOHHH,AAAHHH,EEEWWWW!!!!!" during the fight scenes!.No one laughed and everyone enjoyed the movie!.Might i suggest you find a new place to go to?   >:(  .

zen

zen

Unfortunetly JEEPERS CREEPERS came out AUG 31 2001,so i was off by about 4 months.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

wonder what the sub-plot was....   ???  

sharnefromaus

sharnefromaus

i agree,  i think they just need to let loose and have a descent go at it!

Luckygreycat

Luckygreycat

>:(   Bummer.  Just when you are really enjoying this movie it will end.  Movies that are really enjoyable need to be two hours or they just go too quick.  I can see going away from this one unsatisfied and wanting more.    >:(  

>:(   Just when you're really enjoying the film it will end.  Surely people will walk away wanting more.  Its that last half hour that really satisfies.  Bad idea.    ::)  

departedhero20

departedhero20

im very dissapointed with the running time i expected at least 115 min or so now im really worried about the film so much hope on these one and the directors have let us down lets see how good the movie really is cus in the trailers it looks weird the cgi i hope all that has been fixed.

departedhero20

departedhero20

and i dont like how preatorian looks really difrent tat what i expected i dont like the hair on the sides and the mandiles look like they have been glued in there it looks really fake

Deco

Deco

How do they know there is a perfect balance of suspense and action? Theyve never directed a feature length movie before

Tyler

Tyler

For one thing, I talked to the Strause Bros. to see what the film's running time really is and yes it is 94 minutes but without credits. I have just talked to them and they said that the reason why they said it was less than a 100 minutes with credits because they had said that when they haven't finished the editing process yet, they said that AVP R is still in post production until next week but they have finished knowing the real running time. They said that the full running time is a 101 minutes with credits, they said that the end credits are short (maybe 5-6 min long, they said it is less than 7 minutes). For those next time who read the films running time, you better know that most of the time when a studio speaks out it's film's running time at first (before it first comes out) , they mean the film itself without credits. And for IMDB, next time double check your running time knowledge for films because AVP Requiem is certianly not 86 minutes. For those who are in shock reading that the film is 86 minutes from IMDB, please talk to the Bros. in their website and get a second "real" opinion. They know everything about the movie because they are the f**king directors, DUHHHHh!!!!!!, the guys on IMDB are not, So f**k OFF IMDB. Just to tell you that most people know that IMDB's postings are not really real (some of them). For instence, before Spiderman 3 came out, they said it was 156 minutes, but it turned out to be 140. Thats an example of IMDB's mistakes.

ironpredator

ironpredator

UM I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IF THEY MAKE PREDATOR 3 INSTEAD AND I HAVE THE STORYLINE FOR IT I MADE IT MYSELF WHAT IF THERE IS A BADBLOOD PREDATOR THAT ESCAPED FROM THE PREDATOR PLANET AND WENT TO EARTH KILLING EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH EVEN THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN THEN AN EXPERIENCED GOOD PREDATOR COMES TO EARTH TO KILL THE BAD BLOOD PREDATOR JUST TELL ME IF ITS A GOOD IDEA

ironpredator

ironpredator

I NHAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE PREDATOR 3 STORYLINE WHAT IF AREA 51 EXISTED AND WAS ABLE TO CAPTURE A LIVE PREDATOR BRAINWASHING IT AND GO BACK TO THE PREDATOR PLANET AND GATHER TECHNOLOGY AND GO BACK TO EARTH SO THE HUMANS CAN USE IT FOR WEAPONS AND STUFF BUT ONE PREDATOR SENSES THAT THE PREDATOR WAS JUST BRAINWASHED AND THE PREDATOR TRIES TO RESCUE THE BRAINWASHED PREDATOR BUT WITHOUT KNOWING IN THE BRAINWASHED PREDATOR'S SPACECRAFT WAS A QUEEN ALIEN EGG THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE TO ANOTHER PLANET AND BATTLE IT THERE BUT IT ESCAPES FROM THE SHIP AND GOES TO A HUMAN BODY AND GIVES BIRTH TO THOUSANDS OF ALIENS SO THE GOOD PREDATOR HAS TO FREE THE BRAINWASHED PREDATOR AND FIGHT ALL THE ALIENS AND DESTROY THE QUEEN

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed