New Colin / Greg Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 26, 2008, 04:20:51 PM

Author
New Colin / Greg Interview (Read 20,055 times)

ZEN

ZEN

Bio Mech Hunter:Also,maybe they should watch EVIL DEAD.That movie had very intense scenes and there was more suspence in the first half hour then what there was in AVP AND AVP-R PUT TOGETHER!!!! (especialy in the celler).  PEACE!!!. l..l_   ;D  _l..l

Predhunter

Predhunter

Sorry, Xenomorphine but i still don´t agree with you...Paul Anderson gave too much Protagonism to Aliens.  At the end of that Alien-Predator fight we end up with a super alien that alone kills as many Predator as he encounters. That hand-to-hand combat should have had a diferent outcome.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Did Paul Anderson and the Straus bros read any literature before shooting the films at all? I mean, even 1 novel out of the whole universe? Hmmmmm

Sulaco

Sulaco

Heres my take on AvP3. The Predators have hunted almost everything to extinction in the known universe. The space jockey scientists are the last hope and send a lone warrior pilot to deliver their latest horror of weopons upon the predator planet, oviously the pilot never makes it and crashes on some rock called LV426. Oviously theres alot more to all this but not to give anything else away.   8)     8)     8)  

thegodfather

thegodfather

Sulaco you're a GD Genius, maybe we should put 2 and 2 together

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

To Sulaco: "Predators hunted almost everything to extinction"  DREADFUL IDEA. It completely goes against the predator's respectful sportmanship and honor system in hunting. They don't kill pregnant because they carry the continuing survival of their species. What's so thrilling  about hunting so much now when you there's nothing left to hunt later? In the AVP series a large amount of the stories are when the ALIENS get out of control and the Predators go there to stop them, because if the Aliens spread they eliminate all their hunting species. Unlike us humans, who only care about how much they hunt today, they would preserve the "hunting reserves" for generations, like we use to in the acient times.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

To ZEN: WOW!!!!! Thank you for the praise to seem to have given me. I worry posting anything from what's in my head to the public because I fear failure and rejection from people's judgement. People who don't know better.

Sulaco

Sulaco

thegodfather: I like your stuff too, the Kurt Russell would work, I thought Benicio Deltoro would have worked good for the sherriff in avpr. P.S To give you an idea of my war movies at home: Apocolypse now, Platoon, Saving P R, BlachHawk D, Full Metal J, Bourne on 4th July:

Sulaco

Sulaco

Rob: Not all Predators are the same.

Sulaco

Sulaco

thegodfather: Actually I'm a GD idiot, come to think of it my story makes no sense, because of previous installments to the franchises, back to the drawing board.

ZEN

ZEN

Rob-----ski:I basicaly dont give a s**t about what people think of me,i just dont do anything that would seriously embaress my family or piss them off.I'm not going to conform myself just to make some jackass happy.You should start thinking the same way,it makes life a lot easier   ;D  .  Rob-----ski & Sulaco:The preds would never hunt anything to extinction,because what if in the end theres nothing left to hunt?.It would just be them,and  they would never hunt themselves because it go's against their religion.Remember what happened in PREDATOR:HOMEWORLD #1-4?.Its sorta like that.The elder wupped the rogue preds a$$es!   ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen: I'm in developement hell with my avp3 script.

ZEN

ZEN

Sulaco:Same here.But I"m coming up with some cool ideas.So hopefully people will like it   ;D  .

thegodfather

thegodfather

Sulaco: Good war flicks my friend, dont give up on the script, i'am on page 20 now, so in about 10 pages time the carnage truley gets underway Oh i've also put Matthew Keys in me version, Great grandson of Peter Keys, in my mind played by Jake Busy, nice link there.

Sulaco

Sulaco

thegodfather:  Where you from man? I'm in Seattle and Zens somewhere on the East coast, I like your ideas!   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed