AvP Survivor Mode Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Jan 30, 2010, 05:57:36 PM

Author
AvP Survivor Mode Trailer! (Read 11,520 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new AvP trailer that has just been released on GameTrailers called Survivor Mode. Basically a group of marines are overrun with countless aliens.

There’s no HD version unfortunately but maybe Sega will post it in due course. Thanks to alanwu1233 for the news.

Akumayari

Akumayari

Wo0T! This is gonna pwn!   ;D  

Blackvain

Blackvain

nom nom nom   >:D      >:D  

ViolentTMAC

ViolentTMAC

Wow! Looks freakin scary! Can't wait! Question though, are some of the Aliens grey?

cabbageheat

cabbageheat

Once again, it is a cool video.  But with 2 weeks to go, my hopes are now skeptical.  We need more videos, with longer, uncut MTV style editing, so we can get a feel for how this is going to play.  also....where the hell is the demo?  and many of the game media outlets haven't had significant time with this game.  That all points to a possibly, I say "possibly" lousy game.  I'm praying its not so, but its time to show us more.

BaconBits

BaconBits

Awsome...CANT WAIT!!!

Blades

Blades

Im inlove with this game january cant come soon enough!.  Although i have my doubts about being able to melee the aliens.  That takes away the hole deadly aspect away from it.  Non the less, i love the game

Barminator89BE

Barminator89BE

i'm going to play this mode alot :D same with predator hunt :P

JD

JD

This is so great!
It makes me wanna cry!   :'(    
AvP 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Man... the hair stands up on the back of my neck! Tears of joy. Looks so AWESOME!

@cabbageheat: There are several uncut direct feed videos showing off footage from the campaign and multi-player modes on the web (hopefully they haven't been removed), but yeah, I understand your concern (it's still in the back of my mind). All we can do is hope for the best. You gotta admit it's looking pretty damn badass, though. lol

Rob#2

Rob#2

Awesome!!!
The Runners look Amazing!!

krazybran

krazybran

I think I saw a facehugger

Rob#2

Rob#2

I think i did to.

shinigami

shinigami

Can't wait. X3

SableUk

SableUk

lol, loved the "i'm reading movement part"; really adds to the Aliens feel. I think the low quality of the video is what makes the graphics seem slightly dated, stick it on a modern PC and i reckon it will match COD MOD 2. BTW, is survivor mode strictly LAN connection or can you play over the internet? Cheers fellows :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed