"Our Return Will Be Triumphant," Reviewing Alien vs. Predator: Armageddon – AvP Galaxy Podcast #161

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2023, 06:20:07 PM

Author
"Our Return Will Be Triumphant," Reviewing Alien vs. Predator: Armageddon – AvP Galaxy Podcast #161 (Read 2,188 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 161st episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download)! With this episode we wrap up our revisit of the Rage War, the Tim Lebbon authored trilogy, with a review episode of Alien vs. Predator: Armageddon. Corporal Hicks and RidgeTop are joined once again by community guest HuDaFuk to discussion the 3rd and final entry into the Rage War.

"Our Return Will Be Triumphant," Reviewing Alien vs. Predator: Armageddon – AvP Galaxy Podcast #161

We talk about the Drukathi, the Rage War’s addition to the pantheon of ancient aliens, human and Predator team-ups, our heroes way of combating the Rage and plenty more!

What did you think of our latest episode? Be sure to let us know down below! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. The Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is also available via iTunes, PodBean, GooglePlay Stitcher, and Spotify! Please be sure to leave a rating and review on whichever platform you're using!

And if you'd rather see our beautiful faces, as always, the video version of the podcast is also available on the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy YouTube channel!

Make sure your browsers are locked into Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator news! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

Kradan

GreybackElder

GreybackElder

Excellent podcast gentlemen! I appreciated the overview by hudafuk since it's been a few years since I read the trilogy. With me being a die-hard predator fan so much of what was discussed here I agree with. Forever midnight left such a bad taste in my mouth with how the predators were portrayed. Nothing more than slave driving monsters who weren't smart enough to develop their own tech. The rage war handled it perfectly with the portrayal of predators developing their own and scavenging/improving on tech they find. I also loved the glimpses of the predator asteroid facility. Truly fascinating. I loved LOVED how the rage war series gave me something I've always wanted between predators and aliens. An all out war! So cool. To echo what Hicks said I really don't like the predator team up with humans but with the scope of this series it fits perfectly. I also love how it was a sort of uneasy Alliance. If I remember correctly there were still skirmishes between humans and predators. Again, this is my favorite AVP series and I hope we get to visit this universe again. Well done boys!

Retropocalypse

We need more written reviews from AvP Galaxy!

I think the last one was Colony War?

Kradan

I just wanna say: I'm so glad I didn't have to wait 2 more years for this trilogy of reviews to be completed. Thank you, gentlemen ;D

Xiggz456

Great job on all 3 of these Rage War reviews fellas. It's been very fun hearing you revisit them.

I'm not so sure I recall the Tim Lebbon audible tease so color me intrigued! If I had to speculate, my guess is that it'll be an original story as opposed to an adaptation of the Rage War just because I don't think the scope and character count of the Rage War would translate as well into an audio drama. Either way this has me more excited for Alien Day than any other announcement so far!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed