Xenomorph vs Siberian Tiger

Started by (Bad Blood), Feb 28, 2023, 09:51:05 AM

Author
Xenomorph vs Siberian Tiger (Read 1,766 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hello friends! Just curious your thoughts, I saw a reddit asking this question and a lot of people said the tiger would defeat the Xenomorph in a fight due to being heavier, faster and stronger. I personally disagree, despite the Siberian Tiger being 400 pounds heavier than the typical alien, I still feel like Xenos are incredibly fast and strong for thier weight, taking on Predators that can throw bears around and one punch KO them. Also Xenos are highly resistant to gunfire and tigers are not etc. What do you guys think?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Even if the tiger got a good hit it would die to the acid, with the Alien just recovering from the wound later
This is kind of a no brainer, specially cuz the Alien would be far more likely to get the jump on the tiger than the tiger on it

SiL

SiL

Either the Alien wins or nobody wins.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

That's exactly my thoughts, it just seems like a very obvious win for the xeno. Which Is why I wonder, so many people voted for the tiger? lol.

S.E.B.

S.E.B.

Siberian tiger doesn't stand a chance even though it's heavier.

Sure - both are very fast with an advanced set of senses fit for locating, tracking, hunting and killing its prey, even in the dark. Adult Aliens however, are 7 to 8 feet tall, armored, pretty much impervious to fire and extreme heat/temperatures, have weaponized tails, can spit acid (at least some of them do), can climb and traverse walls & ceilings with ease, can beat up or even break through thick-ass bulkhead metal doors, plus they can one-hit kill most things with their inner jaws.

But let's say the tiger manages to bite or claw, effectively puncturing the Alien where there's a weak spot in the exoskeleton - then the tiger gets to deal with the horrific effects of the creature's acid for blood. It's going to turn the poor kitty's paws into smoldering stumps, or fry half its face off. While the tiger is trying to deal with the immense pain caused by the acid eating its paws/face away, the Alien will already be done recuperating, ready to swiftly kill the more or less incapacitated tiger.

I'd argue that there are no terrestrial land predators around that could kill or survive killing an adult Alien, NOT even an exceptionally large kodiak grizzly or polar bear.

If there would be a land animal that could kill an adult Alien and survive the encounter and the wounds, I'd say it's a stampeding African elephant bull stomping the Alien to death before the Alien has the chance to climb on top of it. Think of it as the APC in ALIENS ran over and crushed that Alien on the ground when the marines drove away escaping the hive. If I'm not completely wrong the APC weighs 15,000 pounds, which is the same as a really large male African elephant, so a nicely angled good stomp with most of the elephants weight on it, all against a hard surface, should crush the Alien fairly easily.

SiL

SiL

Crushing the Alien melted the underside of the APC and contributed to it being out of order.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed