Original Alien films

Started by David, Feb 23, 2023, 11:56:03 AM

Author
Original Alien films (Read 2,596 times)

David

David

Hi guys. I ve got a question for you.

Do you think it is normal to watch original Alien movies (first 4) in 2023 ?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Why wouldn't it be?

David

David

I dont know. I am not sure about that.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

It's completely normal, this is a very weird question

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The first Alien is definitely Capricornus. You should go there

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: David on Feb 23, 2023, 11:56:03 AMHi guys. I ve got a question for you.

No.  The cutoff for that was 2022.

Ingwar

Ingwar

David are you trolling us?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: David on Feb 23, 2023, 11:56:03 AMHi guys. I ve got a question for you.

No. If you do this at all you should probably see a psychologist and get tested for autism.

oduodu

oduodu

definitely still watch them.   

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

It'd be normal to wait until May 25th (or Sept 6th), 2029 to watch the original film.

Stitch

Stitch

Why would it not be?

This is an odd question.

David

David

Thank you for your answers. I have not seen any Alien, Predator or AvP films on Blu ray. I own them on DVD and even VHS. I am going to buy my Blu ray versions next Month.
I saw some HD videos on youtube. It looked great. I am really looking forward to buy those blu ray versions.

Stitch

Stitch

If you've not upgraded to Blu-ray yet, the first one is out on 4K already, with rumours of the rest being released at some point.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: David on Feb 24, 2023, 02:39:28 PMThank you for your answers. I have not seen any Alien, Predator or AvP films on Blu ray. I own them on DVD and even VHS. I am going to buy my Blu ray versions next Month.
I saw some HD videos on youtube. It looked great. I am really looking forward to buy those blu ray versions.

The Blu Ray of Alien in particular is quite a jump up from the DVD. It almost looks like it was shot recently. The 4K of Alien is again a big jump up from the Blu Ray.

David

David

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 24, 2023, 05:23:50 PM
Quote from: David on Feb 24, 2023, 02:39:28 PMThank you for your answers. I have not seen any Alien, Predator or AvP films on Blu ray. I own them on DVD and even VHS. I am going to buy my Blu ray versions next Month.

The Blu Ray of Alien in particular is quite a jump up from the DVD. It almost looks like it was shot recently. The 4K of Alien is again a big jump up from the Blu Ray.
I saw some comparison between blu ray of Alien and 4K. Blu ray looked better to me.

Quote from: Stitch on Feb 24, 2023, 05:09:18 PMIf you've not upgraded to Blu-ray yet, the first one is out on 4K already, with rumours of the rest being released at some
Quote from: Stitch on Feb 24, 2023, 05:09:18 PMIf you've not upgraded to Blu-ray yet, the first one is out on 4K already, with rumours of the rest being released at some point.
I know about it. Looking forward for those 4k releases. Both AvP too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed