Female Predators, and some things about them I want to address *pretty long*

Started by DUB1, Jun 25, 2011, 11:12:24 AM

Author
Female Predators, and some things about them I want to address *pretty long* (Read 17,845 times)

DUB1

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 25, 2011, 04:38:27 PM

Quote from: DUB1 on Jun 25, 2011, 03:47:22 PM
About the suit thing, my venom idea could be an exclusively female characteristic.
Ohhh, so convenient.

How to justify male venom, then: you said they have no nipples, no openings, there fore couldn't have venom. What if they do have openings, they're just so small they can't be seen with with the human eye.

It's really just a matter of opinion anyway. I'm fine with female predators, if they exist, having or not having breasts.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: maestro on Jun 25, 2011, 04:45:43 PM
maybe they have their lungs there, maybe they are like kangaroo-pouches.  :laugh:
Haha, but then one would question why the male doesn't have a structure like that.

Quote from: Darkbladepred2.0 on Jun 25, 2011, 04:52:46 PM
I simply don't see the point, other than giving a mainstream audience another set of knockers to stare at so that they can forget what the movie was actually about.
For the people that don't know how to google Christina Hendricks!

Quote from: Darkbladepred2.0 on Jun 25, 2011, 04:52:46 PM
I don't even see the point of addressing gender differences in the Predator species.
Further characterization... which wouldn't need breasts at all. I once saw a drawing of what I pretty much envision to be a Female Predator. I googled but... you know... I couldn't go further. Hopefully someone will find it and post it here haha.

Quote from: DUB1 on Jun 25, 2011, 04:55:43 PM
How to justify male venom, then: you said they have no nipples, no openings, there fore couldn't have venom. What if they do have openings, they're just so small they can't be seen with with the human eye.
Again, why would they?

DUB1

I think we should just agree to disagree.

But how about this idea. Feminine-looking Predators, with round objects, who turn out to be the males, or an unindentified gender. It's an alien race after all, they could have fifteen different genders or more for all we know.

The differences between the classic Predators and the black ones could also be due to gender.

maestro

Quote from: DUB1 on Jun 25, 2011, 06:09:53 PM
I think we should just agree to disagree.

But how about this idea. Feminine-looking Predators, with round objects, who turn out to be the males, or an unindentified gender. It's an alien race after all, they could have fifteen different genders or more for all we know.

The differences between the classic Predators and the black ones could also be due to gender.
black?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Predators seen in Predators; nicknamed 'Black Super Predators' during production.

The PredBen

I don't think the BSP's were suppose to be different due to gender.

DUB1

Which doesn't mean it isn't the case. Nothing about Predator genders, if they even have any, has been said so far. Berserker's reddish dreads could be one case of gender difference to Falconer and Tracker.

AVPmaniak

Beserker's dreads are red because he died them with the blood of his enemy. Like what Sebastian said in AVP. Warriors would die or color themselves with the blood of there enemy.

maestro

Quote from: AVPmaniak on Jun 25, 2011, 07:06:50 PM
Beserker's dreads are red because he died them with the blood of his enemy. Like what Sebastian said in AVP. Warriors would die or color themselves with the blood of there enemy.
sounds awesome, i just think black was just a little different, maybe he was on some predator drugs?

AVPmaniak

Ya, or it could be like humans. Some people are born black. Others are tanned black. It could be the same in Predators.

Divpax

I think I would like it if the predators were a single gender species...

Simply to avoid having to make feminine ones. DO NOT WANT!

AVPmaniak

I disagree. I think they should be a double gender species. Therefore, they can reproduce sexually instead of asexually. Or probably gay. Which i think is wrong. I am not against gay marriage, but i just think gay sex is GROSE!!!!!!

Darkbladepred2.0

Quote from: AVPmaniak on Jun 26, 2011, 12:20:22 AM
I disagree. I think they should be a double gender species. Therefore, they can reproduce sexually instead of asexually. Or probably gay. Which i think is wrong. I am not against gay marriage, but i just think gay sex is GROSE!!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]

Divpax

Quote from: AVPmaniak on Jun 26, 2011, 12:20:22 AM

I don't find gay sex gross...

I find predator sex gross.

AVPmaniak

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed